Tree of Savior Forum

Build Help for PvE w/ Falc/Cannon Endgame in Mind

So I’ve wanted to run a couple archer classes on my account, with my main focussing on a good mix of AoE, Crit, and Burst damage.

Currently, she’s got Archer C1 and Ranger C2, but I’m wondering where to go from there.

For mid-game, I was thinking either Quarrel Shooter C2 for Rapid Fire and the added defense, or Wugushi C2 for its AoE and DoTs.

However, I’m also wondering whether to go Falconer C1 + Cannoneer C2, or just go full Falconer C3. Cannoneer always looked fun, but it seems like once you get it, you focus solely on your cannon abilities, plus it’s hard to use with a companion. But I’ve also heard Falconer C3, while great for support, doesn’t get very high numbers compared to the other Archer classes, and it works better when playing with friends.

Honestly, I’m not that interested in the endgame or working with the highest levels players; I play ToS fairly casually, and I’m just looking for the most fun I could have with my own personal class.

Please let me know if you’ve done any builds similar to this and what your experience was. Did you have fun doing content and enjoy the play-style, or was it clunky and frustrating?

Thanks for your help <3

Well, I have some personal comments here: For ranger, you should take C1 or C3, don’t just leave it as C2. Same for the QS, should take C3 for the running shot. If you want to be a cannoneer at endgame, I suggest to take wugushi. And also should take C3 for the maximum potential since the buff for wugushi is comming. Even when wugushi damage can’t crit, you still can go Dex for crit rate for the cannon and archer. here is my suggest build: Archer 3 wugushi 3 canon 2.

Unfortunately if u want both falcon+canon, I don’t have suggestion for this build. Normally I will take Archer 2 ranger 1 scout 3 falcon mergen if need aoe dmg.

Good luck and have fun with your archer :slight_smile: