Tree of Savior Forum

Build help? Druid/Kabbalist maybe?

I’m interested in making a cleric class char, but I’m really undecided on the path I want to take.

I want to have a build with balanced heal and damage output that’s viable for both solo and party. (PvE, no interest in PvP.)

The druid class caught my eye and looks fun. Kabbalist doesn’t look too bad either. I’d probably like to combine either with Sadhu. There seem to be some nice builds for that.
I guess I still have time to decide for end-game goals, but maybe you can share your recommendations and experiences?

Sadhu seems to make a nice combination with monk too… but from what I see, Monk would be STR-based while the other classes would be Magic/INT-based, so I guess there’s no good combination with the classes above?

And for the circles before Sadhu… Cleric 3? Cleric + Krivis 2? Cleric 2 + Krivis? Cleric + Krivis + Priest?

(I can find plenty of builds myself. If you recommend a specific path, I’d really like to know -why- you recommend that)

Thanks!

Well, first of all:

MONK DO NOT HAVE SINERGY WITH SADHU.

Ok, sorry for caps, but it’s true. Why? you ask me. Two thing: Sadhu is INT based and Sadhu and Monk are SAME RANK classes.

If you want to be a Sadhu, you have to know that:
OoB is easily canceled when you take damage, so you will need to get invul in some ways.
The ways cleric do it is:
Safety Zone from Cleric 1
Fade from Cleric 2
Mackgandal from Bokor 2
Ausrine Statue from Diev 3
Gondel Bell Shield from Monk 3
Sterea Trofh from Druid 2
By the related facts, Monk will not sinergise well.

Now you’ll need to know more facts:
If you go Cleric 3 > Sadhu you’ll lack of skills to kill flying types. Yes, there are many of them. And it’s not just lacking of skills to kill flying type. Cleric lack of damage skills at all.
Many Sadhu builds use something with damage in it, things like
Cleric 1 > Krivis 2 > Sadhu
Cleric 2 > Bokor > Sadhu (highly recommend Bokor 2 in this kind of build)
Priest do not have any sinergy with Sadhu because none of priest buffs Works in OoB mode.
For Sadhu, Druid is a GREAT choise. Invul with Sterea and high DPS. Kabbalist is good if you want to be a little more support and it’s a class that not so much people are taking.

Ahh thank you!! That helps me a lot already!

So monk is totally out of the question, good to know.

With your suggestions… How do these paths look? Does any of these look especially practical or absolutely awful? Or should I tweak them some more?

Cleric > Cleric 2 > Bokor > Bokor 2 > Sadhu > Druid > Druid 2
Cleric > Krivis > Krivis 2 > Sadhu > Sadhu 2 > Druid > Druid 2
Cleric > Cleric 2 > Bokor > Bokor 2 > Sadhu > Sadhu 2 > Kabbalist
Cleric > Krivis > Krivis 2 > Sadhu > Sadhu 2 > Druid > Kabbalist

Maybe even replace Sadhu? Would there be other good alternatives?

Good path, not Sadhu Focused because you lost Possession, a great skill, but is a good path. What you will gain with this path is: good heal, a long time invul to sustain your OoB (Mackgandal + Safety Zone + Fade + Sterea) I think it can make OoB 100% on (but after mackgandal effect you’ll receive the damage and it’ll go off anyway) and you can have a ■■■■■■■ amazing damage in ground targets (like world boss).

Most common build from Sadhu at iCBT 2. Easy to level up and good damage. The bad thing is that the only protection you’ll have to maintain your OoB when soloing is Safety Zone.

Medium Support Medium DPS build. Not so much to comment. Can work well, it’s not a cookie cutter build but it can be a fun build. Not being a cookie cutter build do not mean that is not a good build, but it’s not a MAX DAMAGE or MAX SUPPORT build.

Same thing from build 2, but you sacrifice a little bit of DPS and invul for Kabbalist skills.

And yes, there many ways to not use Sadhu and go Kabbalist. But you’ll need to think in what you want to do (be a support, be a damager, mix, use zombies) or in what you want to focus to get a good path.

1 Like

I see, thank you!

I see that keeping up OoB seems to be top priority and may be a bit stressful… Is it worth it, damage-wise?

As an alternative, how’s this path?

Cleric > Krivis > Bokor > Bokor 2 > Bokor3/Cleric2/Krivis2 > Druid > Druid 2

I guess that’s mostly damage-oriented, with maybe some more heal/support from Cleric 2? I this case I may keep an eye on Kabbalist for when the next circles are released.

(Thank you for your patience!)

Sadhu-Focused builds always search a way to get OoB on for a long time because is the main source of damage. It’s magic hit for magic users that do not use mana. I did not reach Sadhu in my build yet to tell you if it’s worth, but you can see Official Sadhu Thread for this.

Yes, you can follow this path. The best way to play is the way you like, not only with the cookie cutter builds!

1 Like