Tree of Savior Forum

[Build] Friend's Shinobi Murmillo | Current highest single-target DPS in the game

you have to keep in mind pelt3 and hop3 doesnt give any extra copyable skills
butterfly is not copyable, you’ll only be getting more block and stuff from finestra 15 and high guard
it’ll be farther off from higher DPS and it’s not even good in pvp without hook

but if you’re fine with all of that go right ahead

1 Like

wich weapon and equips should i focus on? just hit 330…

C3 HOP has 1handed spear mastery

You have trouble against medium targets?

1 Like

Yeah that’s one of the reason I’m considering taking Hop3 for new HG farming besides the higher block from Finestra to solo there. I have unlocked my shonobi quest, hopefully I have enough reset to test a few build for my swordie farmer.

Sure.

But by dropping Rode3 you lose the strongest strike debuff you get from the swordie skill tree alongside dropping the strongest cloneable skill. You also lose shield bash – the second strongest cloneable skill if you don’t go Rode2, and lose Targe smash – the strongest AoE move in the build tree before Murmillo2 if you don’t take Rode1.

Yeah agree. I do have rode3 nobimilo, and hop3 rode2 milo so I’m still holding rode in my potential farming build. But farming current HG with swash buckling lv5 vs my other char SB lv10 is different. To me it’s more how much mob you can gather before you unleash your skill vs more skill rotation.

I guess I have to experience new HG first if SB 5 is enough or not.

Usually helps when grinding
Also heard that with one of the last month patches, the medium target finally applied to players too

@Friend One more thing, what would you say is the best skill rotation with s1/p1/h2/r3/m/s build?

One question about this build i’m currently playing it but have a question for rank 9

Rank 8 murmo: Helmet: The atributes that incrase damage from other skill only work yourself and not in clones?

and if it dont work in clones what about change murmo for the same buld but with
sw3 to get more damage with clones not sure.

Can it work?
Swordsman C1-Peltasta C1 - Hoplite C1 - Rodelero C3 - Shinobi - Swordsman C3

PD: only want the build for kill boss xD its awesome

No buffs or attributes work for clones. Debuffs (on enemies) however, can improve their damage.

I would strongly suggest against picking swordman c2 and c3 at ranks 8 and 9… There’s so many other good stuff you can pick at those ranks… Also, the build you gave isn’t including Murmillo so that’s a lot of extra damage you’re missing out for Rodelero / Hoplite.

@marvinconman rotation is situational, but you want to use lower cd skills first so you can cast it again before bunshin runs out

@7Night in fact you get less damage by getting more gungho than helmet. plus clones aren’t up 100% of the time without 2 chronos. the base build is already optimized, you can’t get better than it.

@Friend hi, do you have a equipment guide and atributtes priority?
Dint find on the post, i got my Shinobi Murmilo with the get ahead event, but ill be with no weapons soon, can you make a tier list and priority of those? <3

Um it’s in the post, here’s a screenshot. All of the items are alternatives to each other. I will update for 350 gear later.

1 Like

With R9 out whats better? Primus Raffy Spear or Masinios Spear?

https://tos.neet.tv/items/244118
^ “5% chance to deal an additional damage equal to *10 of your Lightning property attack”

this only proc with autoattack right? which shinomurm doesnt do

<3 sry to bother you!

the effect isn’t that great, if you can find an RNG spear with str/attack on it will be better

If you remove Shinobi from the build, you might as well make a Dragoon or a Doppel, you will do more damage overall with less hassle.

All masinos on attack efects proc on both AA and Skills