Tree of Savior Forum

Build for Wiz3 > Ele 3 > Warlock > Warlock 2 / Sage? Help pleaseee >_<

I heard this is the most common build for a wizard, but with one of the highest DPS so I’d like to try it.
Can you suggest me a build/guide ( mostly skill tree and stats) for it? Pleaseee >-<
Also heard that is super boring to level up, is it true?

Maybe it just me but i would go for linker then sage instead (lock2 seems good but not that good)

warlock 2 don’t seem that bad, and sage seem pretty pointless except for missil hole in this build (No linker and link 1 can be buy with scroll …)
Event if wiz aren’t the top R8 class (eleme warlock is still good)

Ok first there is already a topic on that, and bottom line is the best class for elememe at rank 7 - 8 is warlock, end of story. Sage is not a damage dealer class and you will gimp your damage deal build up with a support class.

As for the leveling:
Wiz C1 : good
Wiz C2 : boring
Wiz C3: ok
Elem C1 : good
Elem C2 : good
Elem C3 : you are god now
Wl C1 : you still are god

Thanks for help guys :slight_smile: .
Btw do you have any link to some guide/build with skill tree and stats?

FIFY

20charssssssssss

don’t pick sage coz it didn’t synergy well with elememe nor warlock, you can just go warlock c2, and hope warlock c3 got a really useful skill. usually class that bad at c2 will shine at c3 :stuck_out_tongue:

just search any elememe warlock build at tosbase skill simulator, all the stat and skill are pretty much same

Wizard does have a bit of a fall off compared to Riders for AoE. But are still excellent AoEs. Here is a video of a suicidal all Int build with a ridiculous transcend Lv4 900 matk weapon and maxed attributes for everything. Once Drain skill for warlock 2 is fixed this Wizard would look even better.

Kind of makes you wonder what guild or army of farmers were feeding this guy.

Those are elite mobs. The kind you see in dungeons.

Why are people saying warlock 2 isnt that good? o_O

It’s not that it is not good, it just does not add anything new atm to the current kit (well i personnaly think that the change on matesma is huge tho).
And since next update is a huge powercreep on the monster, elelock will fall slightly in favor of other class.

1 Like

well, we can just invest skill point to c1 skills like we usually do to other c2 classes… or we can just save the skill point for preparation on c3, I’m sure we’ll got a great skill as compensation of bad c2 skills

Elememe is simply gonna be put on par with other AOE classes, this is how i am looking at it.

DT 10 and Invocation 10 are simply good anyways.

Here is Ele.WL.Sage.
hope it help u have some ideas

and ppl wil reroll char again when warlock3 release

too sad i can’t take lock3 at rank9 ahahhahaha

I would say Invocation 8 is more than sufficient, considering the duration and its sole use on farming.