Tree of Savior Forum

Build for Inquisitor + Zealot - What Next? Pally, Monk or Druid?

Hi Guys!

Would like your insights of which class would fit in Inq+Zeal path. The brightside and downsights of each if possible.

OBS: The skill distribution would be nice! :*

Thanks in advance!!

Probably not monk cuz I think monk is best with chaplain as an auto attack.

Druid is a solid choice. Lycanthropy to boost your attack skills. Thorn to pin some mobs so you can use ripper easier.

I read lots and lots and lots but have 0 personal experience… So that’s just a big thing to note ahead of time lmao.

But Monk is a big fat no and Paladin seems more beneficial overall. Although, Druid still offers enticing things.

Paladin

• 2h blunt attribute to boost AoE attack ratio? Yes pls.
  • Self+ally 60 second regenerative heal with 100% uptime.
  • 30 minute physical defense buff for allies and self.
  • Short term but hefty magic defense or elemental property defense buffs.
  • 2 meaty physical attacks to add to your rotation.
  • Conviction lowkey helps boost property non-holy/non-dark property damage.

Druid:

• Lyncathropy boosts your speed, power, and mild self-regen.
  • Lyncathropy has 100% uptime after lvl 350; 66% uptime after lvl 300; 33% otherwise.
  • Magic AoE that heals allies, as well as damage enemies and applies DoT to them.
  • Thorn for good ol’ fashioned magic CC against enemies that can occasionally apply DoT.
  • Extreme but short crit damage buff.
  • Henge Stone is a pretty nifty 1-point buff that helps you and cleric-allies.

Overall, Paladin seems like the winner imo but I’m more of a cautious-babby-boi. You get more means to dish out physical damage and get more bulk to help offset Zealot’s vicious need to hurt itself. You still get a heal for you and allies. And most importantly, you can be fully physical focused. With Druid you get plenty with the only downside being your character is now in a weird 10% magic/90% physical kind of state. But at the same time, you get these dummy-stronk buffs to help deal damage faster as well as move faster while transformed.

So I guess the TL;DR would be: Paladin offsets the self-destructive and reckless nature of Inq+Zea; which is ideal for easier self preservation even when swarmed by monsters. While Druid helps fortify the Inq+Zea destructive powers through buffs/transformations, with a stronger AoE heal and very mild self-regen heal (while transformed) to offeset the character’s total disregard defense… But who needs defense when you can run super fast and kill stuff super fast? :^)

inb4 someone replies saying “o **** don’t listen to that guy he’s 100% wrong” oops rip 8 minutes spent typing

1 Like

diev
/Spamwheeleveryday

Thank you for the time spent! Will take everything reported in count!