Tree of Savior Forum

Build feedback on wizards

wiz3 -> kino3 -> warlock

wiz1->cryo2->kino3->lock

wiz1->cryo2->linker->ele3->lock?

Which one would thrive in both PVE and PVP situation?

I have read on this forum that wiz3 -> kino3 is doing fairly welll hence i am leaning towards that option but i would really love some more feedback from you guys.

I’d avoid taking just cryo2. Personally, I’d prefer getting cryo3 over a WL circle, as frost pillar is fantastic, and cryo2 doesn’t really offer that much. Besides that, I hear people say that ele is hard to use without wiz3 to cut down cast times, but I haven’t played an ele myself, so take it as you will.

I have been thinking about that as well. frost pillar is definitely fantastic but on the kino build, i do prefer having that gravity pole over the pillar and on ele, i can remove the linker for cryo3 but removes the link - > electrocute combo.

What do you think of the wiz3 -> kino 3 route?

There was a rather lengthy discussion a while back about that build. Haven’t read through it myself, but it could help. I think it sounds pretty good myself. Only problem I forsee is that PVE could be difficult for you until you reach the later ranks.

I have actually read through the whole thing before I posted this but I’m still in a standstill as to what i should go for as a wizard (new main) as I am not satisfied with my current archer :frowning:

I’d say:

wiz3 > kino3 > WL
wiz1 > cryo3 > kino3
wiz3 > ele3 > WL

are all decent builds for mixed pvp and pve. I think the current consensus is to go full CON for pvp wizards, as INT is a flat boost to damage rather than a %, and in PVP settings, having 2-3x more HP than opponents is much more helpful than 500-600 more damage per hit

If your ever going to get cryo then stopping at 2 is bad, it should be always c3 imo, the c3 skills are just too good to pass.

Oh right. So if I go cryo, It’s bettter to go cryo3.

Then is kino3 or ele3 better with warlock?

C1 or C3 for Cryo, it’s very similar to Linkers, you either C1 or C3, never go half in. While remembering there’re good skills in C3 Cryo, there’s also other good skills in other classes that you forgo by investing 3 circles into it.

Most wizard classes shine when you go for c3, wiz3 gives perma buff for %50 reduced cast time + %50 more magic damage(with attributes)
Cryo c3’s tree is amazing cc, and can make your dungeon experience a lot easier, not to mention grind zones after 215.
Linker 3 shares stats among all party members and I must say its amazing having 300+ all stats.
I also want to make a build with kino3 but If I do,I’ll probably make it for pvp purposes, assuming raise can disable enemies and can’t be cleansed.

I feel like only mage class that doesn’t benefit from c3 feels like pyros, but then I may be wrong with hell breath.

my 1st char is Cryo3 - Psy3 then i decied to reroll. kinda regret it. My 2nd char is 220 now and i feel it works better.
Why?
Because if u go psycho, u have to get psy3 for pole + raise (which is lv3 debuff so you are able to disable a plague doctor).
Cryo3 frost pillar does not work as intended, some mobs can still walk away from it and they can attack you. And in pvp its a joke since my friend can just dodge and walk away ez. Anyway, frost pillar is very good in PVE, but then u dont have time to cast Snowball ( why would u waste 6 sec for channeling then 6s for rolling with less damage than Gravity Pole which is instantly cast + stun people).
Cryo3 is good with Frost Pillar in pve, not good in pvp. Sub-zero shield is very very good, but i think i will trade it to have Warlock with 3 good skills.

To OP,
For pvp, if u want Psy3, get cryo2 (sub-zero shield so strong), wiz3 for more pve orientated.
For Pve, u better to be the best in your role or u are nothing.
dps: wiz3-ele3-warlock
support: cryo3 - chrono3.
sr for my bad english.

Wiz1->cryo1->kino1->kino2->cryo2->cryo3->kino3 (pvp god, good/great in pve - solo as well as in party)
wiz3->ele3->war (best dps) which im rolling xD
cryo3->chrono3 (best cc)
cryo3->link3 (mob grouper)

Wiz3-kino3 i heard does pretty well in pve and pvp according to that mega thread but is hurting when we talk about world bosses but if you go wiz3-kino3 - wl, wouldnt it be your saving grace for bossing?

Right now it seems that ill be leaning to wiz3-kino3 or wiz1-cryo2-kino3.
That pole and raise along with PP, I just drool when i look at them.