Tree of Savior Forum

Build Exo>Miko>Diev

Hey :slight_smile: I returned to the game and I wanted to make a magic cleric (like a holy mage but with some utility)so is this build viable and what weapons should I use, one hand blunt and shield? thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Yes, but you should pick miko last since you are gonna need damage first

1H blunt (nice for extra defense from the shield and fast basic attacks), 2h blunt (slow basic attacks, but higher damage) and rod (good if you just want to spam skills and not do basic attacks, higher magic attack than blunts) are good options, it depends on what you have

1 Like

So … That’s one option to build your character:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41k7i.156575.1f3f416a74.115f.15364f246a55

Exorcist: I like to do things with party that’s why I have Koinonia 10. Do not pick this skill if you plan to solo things since it only works with a group. You can pick Gregorate instead and if you plan to PvP you should point Entity (one point is enough).

Diev: You should be picking diev as your second class because Miko does not have damage and it’s your support to self statues. I only leveled up your owls so you can point the skills as you please (personal preference here)

Miko: Clap and Omikuji must be maximized. Other points are for personal preference.

I use Rod instead of blunt because of higher Magic attack but nothing stops you from getting both to switch.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips ^^ I just want to spam magic attacks (like a said holy mage or something like that(?)) so I think I am going to use rod+shield. What’s the better weapon actually? to buy it in market to solo things until max level and farm a good weapon(because I guess I can’t get the best weapon from market). Also I don’t know what skills should I put in Diev. I will like to do pve/pvp things so a mixed build more or less

Well, as a beginner player you’ll want to do all the quests available for your level + daily dungeons + kill mobs you’re at the moment. Doing this you’ll be able to farm a “good amount” of silver and you can buy purple or primus items from the market. I don’t recommend you to buy everything, just weapon(s) or shield(s) and try to farm some CMs if there are groups available. You can drop items from the monsters and use them until you are 380+, so you can focus on your final build items. I think better weapons (end game ones) are velcoffer or savinose.

For the diev build like I said It’s personal but you can go:

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#417.156575.11245f3a6a75

You can modify it as you please.

1 Like