Tree of Savior Forum

Build Emergency

So at this point in time, my build is Wizard Circle 2 and Pyro Circle 1.
Do note that I made the mistake of going Pyro 1 under the assumption that there was not a limit to changing classes. Now I find out there is a limit of 7.

My Initial main reason why I wanted to go wizard was for lightning skills (of which we only seem to have only 1 in Elementalist and nothing else) and OR Chronomancer for obvious reasons.

That being said with only 4 class ranks left, involving Chronomancer somehow, what can I do with my current build? Would Wiz3 Chrono3 and an out of place Pyro1 be viable? Is there a way to reset class rank so I can get rid of Pyro?

Thoughts and Suggestions please.

Hello,there is not anyway to reset pyro. For your current build you have to take wiz3 also.you could make wiz3/pyro/ele3,wiz3/pyro3/cyro-link-warlock these are best options i could think, your build will be pve orient with this way.İf you just got your 3. circle its not late to make a fresh start.

You have picked the weakest two circle there are in Wizards tree. Pyro has a decent skill only at c2, but it falls short in the endgame anyway. Wizards pays off at c3 only if you couple it with long cast heavy hitter class like Elementalist. You won’t get good class synergy as it is now. This build will miss a lot of damage by not being able to roll Warlock or Featherfoot at circle 7. I would advise considering rerolling before you go too far with this character. Even if you went Chrono c3, that second circle in Wizards tree is wasted.

If you got some founders items stuck on this char and you want to play CHRONO, the only way to go is:

Wiz c2 > Pyro c2 > Chrono c3
Wiz c2 > Pyro c1 > Link c1 > Chrono c3

This is total support build, so you would rely heavily on your party.

This is pretty ■■■■■■■ ridiculous that people are expected to know this ■■■■ before the game starts. Literally have never encountered a game that doesn’t give all details available in the game itself.
When the ■■■■ did ToS mention you have a limit of 7 classes?
This is honestly rage-quit worthy right here.

[quote=“Lord_Endymion, post:4, topic:173321, full:true”]ToS mention you have a limit of 7 classes?
[/quote]

It was mentioned in FAQ that we are currently capped at lv280. Final version cap will be increased to lv500 sometime in the future. The game is still in a faze where any class can be reworked at any moment. You most likely get to correct your mistake at some point by taking additional circles at rank 8-10, but you would be stuck for a longer while with less optimal character.

This doesn’t mean you won’t be able to get through content. ToS is fairly easy even for support builds. There are just some tested class combination which will let you get through everything a lot faster or are famous for great party support. Wiz c3 > Pyro c1 > Elem c3 still does good damage, you will just miss out on rank 7 offensive skills from Warlock or FF.

Next time please consult forum and skill simulator.

The existence of a skill simulator doesn’t remedy the fact that the no re-rank model is inexcusable for a 2016 mmo. Even with the aid of a cash shop item it would be something to aim for but now it is just a big middle finger.