Tree of Savior Forum

Build corsair 3

Guys,

What is the best buildfor corsair 3?

Retiarius 2 ir Matador 2

Hanks

Matador is still quite weak compared to other options. Tbh I’d say it’s still among the worst swordman choices given it’s a rank 8 class with dps capability of a rank 4~5. Paena is a decent skill, but it’s literally the only reliable skill they have. Ole is a decent skill too but has way too much cooldown for it’s duration.

Reitiari on the other hand has a lot of great skills. Pull Rete is the best AoE mob gathering skill in the whole swordman tree, easily compared to other great AoE pulling skills from other classes such as Psychokino’s Magnetic Force.

Trident Finisher deals a crazy high damage given it has 50% fix crit chance (at least), a slightly higher skill factor than Paena, and 20 sec cooldown with 3 overheats compared to 30 sec cd 2 overheats from Paena.

And of course, the net debuffs (Throw and Pull Rete) will also help with all pierce skills you have, giving a +100% group2 damage bonus which is a stupidly high damage boost for anyone.

Feels quite stupid to compare the two classes. Reitiari is a PvP focused class that performs incredibly good in PvE (and also PvP), while Matador is a PvE focused class that does terribly in it and even worse in PvP. Unfortunately IMC can’t balance things.

help me a lot

Thanks for explication

Reit but I hate that it isn’t compatible with companion T~T

Yeah but all Reitarius skills have a ridiculously low AoER
Without extra AoE in ur equipment/cards u will just hit 2 mid-sized tops from all the mobs u pulled…
What’s the point on pulling 8 mobs if u can’t hit em properly with reitarius skills :S u’d hit about 4-6 only with maxed AoE unless u plan to grind only against small sized mobs