Tree of Savior Forum

Build about paladin+inquisitor

Guys, i wanna make a build with Paladin and inquisitor, i want to put oracle, what do you think?

Combo Paladin + inquisitor with damage bonus of death sentence sounds good to me

1 Like

lWhere is CM 6&7?
With that amount of investment, every Inqui build can solo CM 1-5…

only against normal monsters,though, and only with high investment in the Death Sentence attribute.

The main benefit of having Oracle is that Breaking Wheel can solo-clear CM 1-5 in combination with Death Sentence.
That and you get the best skills for fighting against larger boss monsters, Foretell and Counter Spell (Counter Spell should be maxed on all builds, it’s just too good, reducing magic damage by up to 59%, which can be used alternately with Barrier to compensate for wearing Plate Armor).

Arcane Energy is just useless, trust me. You’d need a Diev or Krivis in the build to make it halfway decent because the build is all about bursting so you’d need it up again whenever your burst skills are off CD.
Clerics have a high natural SP recovery, and item awakening is your best friend (going to become even better with Episode 11) to ensure you regenerate enough SP so drinking an alchemist SP potion every now and then will suffice (don’t forget to get the Asio two-handed mace ichor for your build, +2 God Smash & Demolition levels and over 850 max SP will help a lot).

If you have less funds, you can take Krivis as well for boss burst (+50% damage and a decent DoT), more accuracy (Daino is your friend since Clerics have low accuracy) and a nice crit boost (Zalciai is helpful if you have a decent crit rate and critical attack value).

Last but not least, Zealot is also on the table for burst damage (Fanaticism), crit boost (Beady-eyed will make your God Smash always crit since you can spam all 3 God Smashes within 1,5 seconds with about 300+ DEX) and, most importantly, knockdown protection (since Inquisitor and Paladin are both vulnerable against knockdown as their skills have only point blank range, this helps a lot).