Tree of Savior Forum

Buggy Sorcerer Interaction

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:

Team Name: Alvart

Character Name: Nevran

Bug Description : okay so, these are sorcerer bugs.
we have tested this again and again in the game and proven that it is indeed a bug.

1. if a sorcerer used “riding” while the party is linked using linker skill either physical link or spiritual link, the link will be broken and the buff will be gone.

if you activated linker skill “life line” it will also be gone for the entire party.

if you used linker skill WHILE the sorcerer is riding then the sorcerer will be the only one not getting the buff though visually the sorcerer is linked but in actuality the buff doesn’t appear.

1. i have tested many cards to prove my findings that Morph is bugged.
    first if you equip for example Froster Lord Card *10 in your first grimoire slot and Temple Shooter *10 in your second grimoire slot and used morph the Temple Shooter is SUPPOSED to get Froster Lords stat but it was not the case.

my Froster Lord has a higher stat in every single stat than Temple Shooter but when i morphed it into Temple Shooter, the Damage that Temple Shooter does drops significantly compared to if i summoned it directly by putting it in the first slot and used summoning.

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. have a party of sorcerer and linker
  2. use linker skill spiritual link
  3. use linker skill life line
  4. use sorcerer skill riding

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU : core i5 4790k
  • RAM : hyperx 8gb
  • Graphics Card : MSI GTX 970
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

He does get the first card’s stats. That part is working properly.

However, by using Morph, you lose the attack bonus granted by Summoning, as you aren’t using that skill to summon the demon. This results in a damage loss.

Whether this is a bug or not is hard to say, but it’s been this way forever. Regardless, each summon has its own skill factor on its skills, so one summon won’t do more damage even if it does have more attack than another in many cases. Morph is not worth using in combat situations as long as it functions like this, so I advise avoiding use of the skill.

Secondly, yes, the linker chain breaks. If you use level 1 summoning or a smaller demon like Netherbovine, the chain won’t break. The chain breaks because you go too high in the air which causes it to try to link too far. This won’t be fixed, whether it’s considered a bug or not, because the next major content update we’re getting is removing Linker from Wizard, so this won’t be an issue.

" so this won’t be an issue."
hey i didn’t think of that, that’s true.

alright you answered everything.
though the morph thing should not be like that honestly, it makes the skill worthless

Hopefully they fix that soon, such a stupid oversight. =.=