Tree of Savior Forum

Bugged Quests Unsettled Totems and The Watcher's Potential(2)

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 05/04/19

Server Name: EU

Team Name: MVPSK

Character Name: Erii

Bug Description :
I found bugs in two quests.

1. Unsettled Totems (29 level) in Gele Plateau. Minnion kill totem but kill doesn’t count.
  2. The Watcher’s Potential(2) (35 level) in tenet Garden. Panto Spearman is killed but kill doesn’t count.

Screenshots / Video :

1 Like

Wish I had characters of those levels to try and get a solution but sadly all my character did all the low lvl quests as far as can remember :frowning:

try changing channels if you don’t have the UI bug…

So should i just skip these quests and move forward? Or i wouldn’t be able to finish game in future with a lot of other quests not working?

Same here, cannot even do the main story quest @_@ with the totems, well look like i go play something else…

1 Like

there are some quests not working, but as long as you got the right level to start next quest line you are ok…

a broken quest can stop a line of other quest from appearing but nothing you cant go back and do when they eventually fix em…

NA server has same issue with both quests mentioned. However as an addition note, in “The Watcher’s Potential (2)” Whenever the Panto Spearman were slain, they too became allies to slay other enemies around them. Hope this helps debugging.

How long does it usually take them to fix quests? I remember doing this one wayyyyy back when ToS first came out and it wasn’t bugged, so I’m sort of surprised it is now.

Same here! Both quests are not counting the totem or the Monster destroyed/killed. SA Server.

I am really irritated by the Totem quest bug. They simply dont count the kills, no matter what ever you do.
I am a returning player that didnt get above lv 25, now i am 33/13 and really want to progress as the story does, but its impossible without main questline. . .
Please fix this, i am forced to play other bs games untill its fixed.

Still not fixed with this maintenance… :tired:
I’ve brought back someone who played the game 2 years ago and started again, but what to say to him when he discovered that this quest was bugged…

This quest is a yellow quest but doesn’t play any role in the main story. Quest goes: “meet the paladin master at Gele Plateau” then “meet the paladin master at Nefritas Cliff”. Everything in between is optional. Just skip it and go to the next map.

Thank you. Really , i found nothing else i want to play, it makes me happy i can progress with the game then.