• SEA Server (Telsiai)

Team Name:

• RmCo

Character Name:

• VRmCoV

Bug Description :
"The Restrained Spirit of Zanas (2) & “Secret Trade mission:
Defeat the gargoyle”

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

• I was trying to finish my missions to level up and I ran into a problem during the mission “The Restrained Spirit of Zanas(2)” I could not click or remove the barrier that separates me from the NPC. I wasn’t able to progress into the story mission bacause of this.

• After quitting the mission, because of the bug, I then proceeded into leveling on other quests. and encountered another Mission bug “Secret Trade mission:
    Defeat the gargoyle”. I could not start the boss fight for some reason. I tried checking my item box but still no Idea why it wont work. It was at Workshop map.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard/Mouse

Hi @oliveros.richard822,

Kindly send us a support ticket with details about the matter for us to further investigate.

Regards.

1 Like

I found the solution to this type of missions that can’t be clicked just by using a mouse.
You have to go to Settings>change: mouse to keyboard controls> and you can select the mission by pressing SPACE.
I just wish i could do this just by clicking with my mouse. It would be a lot easier.

i just complete this quest line for my other toon to unlock legend card slot and i experienced no problem until the end of the line.and i use keyboard mode.

Half of quest markers don’t react to mouse anymore, you have to switch to keyboard every 10 seconds when you level up by questing. This is horrible…

1 Like

i can recommend having a controller plugged in, since you can confirm and interact with stuff with it while playing with mouse still

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.