• SEA Server (Telsiai)

Team Name:

• RmCo

Character Name:

• VRmCoV

Bug Description :
"The Restrained Spirit of Zanas (2) & “Secret Trade mission:
Defeat the gargoyle”

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

• I was trying to finish my missions to level up and I ran into a problem during the mission “The Restrained Spirit of Zanas(2)” I could not click or remove the barrier that separates me from the NPC. I wasn’t able to progress into the story mission bacause of this.

• After quitting the mission, because of the bug, I then proceeded into leveling on other quests. and encountered another Mission bug “Secret Trade mission:
    Defeat the gargoyle”. I could not start the boss fight for some reason. I tried checking my item box but still no Idea why it wont work. It was at Workshop map.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :
Keyboard/Mouse

Hi @oliveros.richard822,

Kindly send us a support ticket with details about the matter for us to further investigate.

Regards.

1 Like

I found the solution to this type of missions that can’t be clicked just by using a mouse.
You have to go to Settings>change: mouse to keyboard controls> and you can select the mission by pressing SPACE.
I just wish i could do this just by clicking with my mouse. It would be a lot easier.

i just complete this quest line for my other toon to unlock legend card slot and i experienced no problem until the end of the line.and i use keyboard mode.

Half of quest markers don’t react to mouse anymore, you have to switch to keyboard every 10 seconds when you level up by questing. This is horrible…

i can recommend having a controller plugged in, since you can confirm and interact with stuff with it while playing with mouse still