Tree of Savior Forum

Bug when scrolling

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I’ll try. I’ve seens topics with the same problem before, but they are old and don’t have solutions, so I decided to resend it.

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 28/11, 18:30 BRT. But it has happened before with me, around 2016/2017

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Raelyn

Character Name: Aisha

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)
Basically the game won’t let me scroll up. Everytime I open something that has a scroll option, it goes all the way down and I can move up if I click on the scroll bar and move it, but it just goes down again when I drop it. Also the game zooms in and out even if I don’t touch it.
This is the only place that it happens, everything else works fine.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)
I tried uploading a video here, but it said that I can’t, so I uploaded it to youtube:

I thought that the video would show the mouse, but it doesn’t. So everytime that it suddenly scrolled was because I put the mouse in the scroll area

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse): Mouse, but it happened with a joypad too.

System

• CPU : Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7 GHz
  • RAM : 8GB DDR4
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia 940MX
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Hello @mikarin.cs

Kindly send us a support ticket to be able to assist you further regarding the matter.

1 Like

Oh my… And here I thought I was the only one who sometimes gets this bug!

Happens to me too at times and I have to reboot game to fix which is annoying

1 Like

I will send a ticket, thanks.

@adrian.agulto.rn yeah, it’s really boring. At the beginning I thought it was because of the touchpad, but with the joystick it kept happening