Tree of Savior Forum

Bug when delivering quest "Location of Metal Plate"

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : pm 12:35

Server Name: Klapedia

Team Name: HOKUTO_BRB

Character Name:

Bug Description :
In Stora Ruins, Dried Well Lot area, the quest’a about pulling some metal thing from a well, when you interact monster will attack for a set time, when time’s over quest’s done but you just can’t interatc withe the well again and can’t deliver the quest.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Take the quest Location of Metal Plate
    2)Interact with the Well to start an time set event
  2. the timer finishes and quest done
  3. but you can’t interact with the well

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Joystck and Keyboard

System

• CPU : Athlon II x2 240
  • RAM : 4GB
  • Graphics Card : N210 1GB
  • Mainboard : Asus M2N68-AM SE2
  • Storage : HDD C:
  • Internet Connection : Wires
  • Country, Region : Brazil

Not exactly a bug, the placement of the activation thingy is really small now and you have to wiggle around until you hit the right spot…

use keyboard to see icon better and just move around spamming space < is how I did it…

it happens in many quests :expressionless:

The activation thing shows up when i jump, but system just redirects me to “the right place”, it’s like the little ball just moves from whrere you start the quest.

get away from well a little and try again around the bushes, is annoying but doable

Got a point where i can interact, but the character just walks and stop near the well.

Today’s up? Maybe best send a ticket?

always send it for the maybe and pray part fixes something :pensive:

I had the same issue, but I got it done just now! Use the “mouse” setting to move near the well, and click on the well. It will move you to a spot that is optimal for the quest. Click on well again without moving. You should be able to finish the quest. Hope this works for everyone too!

2 Likes