Tree of Savior Forum

Bug when choosing the RUne Caster Job in REbuild

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(15:12 BRT) :

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Hayatsuken

Character Name: Ryu

Bug Description :

Hi, I already owned Job Rune Caster in my account. After Rebuild, I chose my first Job, and when I tried to choose the second Job (Rune Caster), it said that I did not have Job, but it was already enabled in my account before REbuild. I used an unlock voucher to see if it would solve the problem, but the unlock voucher unlocked the class I already owned, but left me with an unlock voucher extra rune caster, consuming my unlock voucher box. Please I demand another unlock box, after all it was not my fault this Bug.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. The game did not allow me to access Job Rune Caster, even with it already released in my account, demanding
    the use of Unlock Voucher

2. I was forced to use a new Unlock Voucher that was in a Box, after i use it, it was not consumed, just released the Job Rune Caster that was locked in the account due to BUG, ​​becouse I already had it released before REbuild.

3. After the bug, I got Rune Caster released in my account again, but with an extra unlock voucher from Rune Caster, which I was forced to choose in order to remove the Job Rune Caster lock bug I already had before REbuild.

4)Lost my unlock class voucher box due the bug.

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

Oh so there’s a bug? I didn’t even check, because for me it was obvious you needed to use the voucher to re-unlock the class. I was surprised when I right-clicked the voucher and it said I didn’t need it because the class was already unlocked. Now I simply have an extra RC voucher in my team storage in case I want to unlock another RC.

1 Like

I have a similar issue, where I have previously unlocked Rune Caster before Re:Build but I did not get a Hidden Class Unlock Voucher after returning.

I have searched in my inventory and claimed all my items from the market retrieve tab too. No luck so far.

Hello? I need a solution for my problem any CM or GM can help??

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy

Having the same issue here with a friend, would love if any GM/CM could help us. Class was unlocked previously and we are stuck with a voucher that we cannot use.

They just dont answer, its so sad. I think we are doomed and for sure we will lost our vouchers…sadly