Tree of Savior Forum

BUG Tornado Guild gets no reward for Battle at Sulivinas Lair

There are a number of potential reasons why the issue could have occurred. The only way anyone could help diagnose it is if we have the full video.

If you do not desire other’s input or assistance, then stick to tickets. You can report bugs there and also discuss potential compensation for their occurrence. This message was clearly given to you by GM_Francis in the first post of the thread.

@crevox

crevox I think you should start using QA in the code steps to the server, as it is possible to find a bug in production without being able to solve it.

Also add that your programming logic or computing algorithms is deficient, having bug to boruta still give the reward to the other guild that does not need.

It is very difficult to take the logs of the productive server review the execution of the npc that launches the event, or finally debug the code of the instance and review the log of execution.

@GM_Francis

dont be afraid to show the vid is not like everyone does a diferent thing to kill borutos is just who has more musket/sapper and taos , hopefully your problem will be solve but as it is, it seem like you guys wont be getting rewards for a while, gm´s seem to not care at all about your problem… cheers
BR

This week on Fedi, nobody got rewards (ranking was empty). I imagine it’s because local time changed and messed with the system message.

We have been rewarded every week this happened. The problem is the additional rewards in a competition

If their Guild, Impetus, were affected, they would not have to publicly expose the Guild’s private content.

solving the deep problem, involves eliminating additional reward, I think you are in a conflict of interest to comment on this matter

I also believe that it is important to inform the community publicly when a BUG is not resolved for more than 1 month.

The video is requested in order to assist in solving the problem. I have personally done what I can to inform IMC of the issue and help them in trying to find the bug, while also ensuring that Tornado receives their rewards they earned.

I personally do not receive any rewards from Boruta as a part of Impetus so I don’t have any personal investment in this. You are correct that I am a part of Impetus, but my own personal desire is to have the potential bug fixed and for people to get the rewards they earned most of all.

There are many bugs in the game that are fixed every week in both ITOS and KTOS. This bug may be critical, but it is affecting a small portion of the player base and the staff have been handling the issue adequately (compensating rewards) while the development team tries to track down the issue that caused it to begin with. It may already be fixed with tomorrow’s maintenance thanks to KTOS fixes being ported over to ITOS.