Tree of Savior Forum

[Bug Report] My Velcoffer Mace is bugged since Re:Build was launched

Since Re:Build was launched, my Velcoffer Mace keeps bugging me. It is considered a “Main Weapon” at my inventory and when equipped, “Main Weapon” is show as -1 in the category.
I can’t equip it by right clicking, I can’t unlock it to deposit at Team storage, it hide my equipment making them invisible and the slot darker. It even bugs when people check my character. I reported it at the support and they asked me to verify my game and remove Addons.I don’t use addons and I verified it too and nothing changed.
Could anyone of the staff help me with my Mace, please?
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

My weapon is about to break now and I can’t repair it. When I try to repair it with a squire, it says the squire is using the skill and the Blacksmith NPCs don’t open the repair windown.

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Remove your addons.

If you go into the data folder, there’s probably still stuff at the top and the file names will start with an underscore or other special character. Delete those.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but that’s what is confusing me. I never used Addons. I had a separate ToS paste with a version with addons. The one I use is clean of addons. Also, I only used Better Quest and Stats check. Would you know if those are bugged?
Once I’m at home, I’ll check those folders just to be sure.

@Csiko
Just finished checking, I am using the right version(No addon version) and it has no addons.

Eddit: Made another ticket with this post link.

Please, my mace IS bugged. I had a heart attack right now! I depositted it at my team storage and this happened.

My Event weapon have missing after I’m change the class from archer to scout.
Can anyone help me about this bug or?

Your screenshot is exhibiting the exact behaviors of tooltip helper whenever it bugged out on older new patches. The other stat addon is bugged as far as I am aware. Again, you need to remove them by deleting their line in the data folder, not just removing them from the addon manager.

And don’t panic, your team storage is just overflowed because the gems were removed from all your items. As you take items out, more will “appear” in team storage.

Edit: also, again, you want to check your data folder. Not your addon folder.

This might just be an inventory filtering thing. Check the little gear on your inventory out, see if you can mess with the settings until everything shows up. There was one event item that was making it freak out but I’m pretty sure that was hotfixed yesterday.

@Csiko
I removed and download the whole Data Folder and nothing changed.

Edit: Can’t transcend it too. I hope it gets corrected util Sunday, I’d like to put it at Trans 9.

Try Start>Run>%appdata%>delete tree.of.savior.addon.manager folder

@therhay

Deleted and it’s still bugged.

No one told you to delete your whole data folder. You probably need to reinstall the game at this point.

Wrong folder entirely.

Mainly 1 of the 2 sole addons you use is bugged. Stat check is bugged

Good morning. Sorry for the late answer but after my last comment I went to bed. It was past 1 AM here.

@Csiko I cut the whole paste, and redownload it by verifying. Nothing was lost and the game run as I was running. Everything working but with my mace bugging me.

About my addons, I play with no addons. I have 2 versions of the game, one without addons and another with better quest and stat checker to help me with my stats and quest and work as a backup version in case of the game get corrupted. I removed the addons as you suggested, @Csiko , on the backup version and the error was still there. Now I’m redownloading the game and creating and third version of it. If it works, I’ll redownload a forth time and save it as backup. It is fownloading right now. Fingers crossed here. Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone. I’ll edit once I can log in the game.

Also, I deleted theaddon manager folder as suggested by @therhay and nothing happened.

Edit: Just logged using the new downloaded ToS and nothing changed. Bugged as hell. I’ll tag the staff members because it’s getting quite annoying now.

@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Ethan

Also my Smiley orange is bugged. Might as well add here since I had the same answer about removing addons and verify on my ticket.

Pictures:

Bumping 'cause nothing is fixed.