Tree of Savior Forum

BUG Quest [Purify the toxix fumes in 1F] Crystal Mine 1f

• Reason for report : Bug Quest

• Server : EU

• Team Name : SirAvalonITA

• I have an issue with the following quest. It seems I can’t go any further. It says i’m compelled to use the compass to find the broken parts to repair the devices, but my compass seems not to be working. I tried everything, like changing channel/restarting the quest/ changing to keybord setting. Nothing. Help pls

Me and a friend of mine were in the same situation.
Sadly, there is a LOT of quests that requires the first revelation of the goddses, which can only be acquired by completing this questiline in the cristal mines.

IMC please, look into this bug, it’s a serious problem for all new players / characters.

And now unistall the game? It’s a serious problem! :tired_face:

UP please. Resolve problem

They did not correct it in last night’s maintenance?

No… I have ever bug quest… And bug of item dismantle too.

Stai sbagliando qualcosa, devi semplicemente completare tutte le subquest dei tubi.
Ti hanno anche risposto nell’altro thread dicendoti che non puoi dismantlare gear di livello basso con statistiche non “casuali”.
Il primo commento in questo post è errato, le quest della storia sono quasi tutte separate e si sbloccano con il solo requisito del livello.

Ti sbagli! Sono andato con chiunque(ora sono lvl 57). Ho restartato anche la quest sperando che dopo il fix di stanotte avessero risolto. NULLA. La quest è ancora buggata e dal fabbro non posso assolutamente dare nulla(so che posso dare solo equip magici). Li screen parlano chiaro in quel topic. Che faccio? Quella quest è importante, così come shardare equip dal fabbro.

I solved by doing a new pg, unfortunately.