Tree of Savior Forum

Bug on Tittles and tittle stage

Server Name: NA Klaipeda

Team Name: Malen

i thing someone already reported dexter tittle bug here somo more info

Bug Description : Some tittle are working wrong i don’t know since when but they appear and disappear every time a char change maps sometimes it gives plus or minus value to some tittles like “strong-willed adventurer” (gimmick achievement) or slaughterer (1m mobs kill), me and my bro have the 1m kills already and dexter but every time we change map we lose the tittles, in the gimmick tittle sometimes we got more gimmicks like 300 o so but the real value is 100 more or less and sometimes it go down to 20 o less , i don’t care if is only a visual bug, but the problem is actually affecting title stage. here some imgs. to see yourself

and look at this lol not even the hunter tittle but yeah just need to get them again… wait what? is that a minus?

One thing I would like to say about titles: titles should be shared between all characters instead of having to do all the achievements again on different characters. Also for events, it should be allowed for different characters to obtain the same title.

bump/ I had the same issue with some chars
@GM_Francis @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia check a look to this pls

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the report, I will be forwarding this to the proper department for them to review.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.