Tree of Savior Forum

Bug on long wave

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :

Server Name:telsiai

Team Name:Trombeyo

Character Name:mana

Bug Description :
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

i have the same problem, so plssssss fix it…

not work, thanks
@STAFF_John

tried verify intregity of game cache and still not working

i also verify integrity of game cache and redownloaded 900MB data but no, it doesn’t fixed it :v

Same problem
tried verify intregity of game cache and still not worke too

Hello Saviors! We are aware of this issue and our dev team is currently looking into this problem. For now, kindly try to verify integrity of the game cache again as a possible fix. We apologize for the inconvenience.

still not fixed after 8/9/2016 maintenance :cry::sob:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

i honestly want to demand compensations lol .its already a week since we cant see our own costume that we paid using real money

1 Like

I have the same problem , waiting for about aweek but nothing happen :angry:

1 Like

same problem … :cry:

1 Like

Not working…

2 weeks with common and boring class clothes because IMC broke the cash they are selling. Ok.

And there is no point in verify cache integrity. Because OTHER PEOPLE can’t see the clothes too.

Even if at some point I can see the clothes (not the case) people will see you invisible anyway.

send a ticket to steam pay deparment this â– â– â– â–  is a scam.

Steam Support

1 Like

This is ridiculous!

Not only do we STILL have that obnoxious Party Quest Bug, which is a “feature” for us for almost 2 and a half MONTHS already, with literally ZERO comments from IMC about it, not only do we have bug exploiters having ZERO consequences for abusing game and economy breaking bugs, all of that with complete silence from IMC, we have this pathetic bug, with annoying, mechanical responses from this forum’s staff with a “solution” that works for LITERALY NO ONE, and we go through that for a WEEK, with NO fixes, for a bug that impacts directly with people that used REAL LIFE MONEY on this thing.

I tought, for an insane little second, that IMC would at least try to solve the problems impacting paying costumers. Guess I was wrong. Why should I bother with the new “dlc pack”, if it’s probably going to be just as buggy as the 200 TP hair style I bought with my own money?

I still have hope for this game, but this company is doing its best to kill my hope week after week.

@GM_Sebastian hi any update? will it be fixed on the next maintenance? if not give us an estimate.