Tree of Savior Forum

BUG Dievdirby "Statue of Goddess Laima" not working as intended

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : March 17th

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : Everywhere

Bug Description :Dievdirby skill “Statue of Goddess Laima” doesn’t work as intended. It doesn’t apply the cdr by itself.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Cast Laima statue.
  2. Cast any skill other than overheat skills.

Screenshots / Video :

^**There’s 2 workaround methods to make it work and a thorough explanation of the bug in the reddit post as well as in the video.**v

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn

8 Likes

Tip: Watch video 1.25 speed if on Firefox/Google Chrome.

Interesting bug.

Huh… does this bug also apply to other players in a party?

i.e. If you carve Laima and they cast a skill does their cool down not update properly either until a second cast?

EDIT: Stuff like this makes me wonder if imc does unit testing at all…

See this post from another game in development for an example of unit testing…

Ya me, meddycakes, and his stream chat spent quite awhile testing it out and trying to find workarounds for it. Hundreds of logs were carved for science lol. It’s a really weird bug.

1 Like

Tbh we didn’t test that :S. So we’re actually gonna go test that right now. I’ll come back with the results asap. We assume it probably does apply to party members. and yes to your second question.

2 Likes

Ok we just tested it and it does work the same with Party members as well.

2 Likes

Many thanks for all your work on documenting this bug!

I was doing some Dievdirby theory crafting (c2 > diev3 > dru2 for me I think!) and was reading some anecdotes on the cleric class subforum where people said they found that party members didn’t really notice the cool down buff. 20% is pretty significant so it was odd that there were anecdotes like that! The sleuthing you both did likely explains why people probably didn’t notice the buff!

How long ago did you read those anecdotes? I wonder how long this bug has been in the game unnoticed and what patch it was introduced in. Or if it’s been in the game since the start. o_O

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Shawn

Be sure to tag the staff so it gets noticed guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan

Well it is getting more and more annoying now, and it’s still not fixed.

1 Like

BibleThumb BUMP until there’s some moderator’s reply!

This explains everything… I hope this gets patched soon…

Still not working. Come on guys its a pretty big issue especially for diev3 :frowning:

This is a very serious bug!

It should be high priority.

Yeah, please fix it, also the Statue of Goddess Ausrine does not work if you get hit while rotating around it (need more testing).

And i dont know if it is working as intended but the buff from Statue of Goddess Ausrine does not go to your party if you all are linked by Spiritual Chain.

Also i dont know if its working as intended too, but Statue of Goddess Zemyna does not reduce the cost of SP of SP/second skills like Rush or Hell Breath

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines
Bump again, doesn’t care got banned or blocked as long as bug is fixed!

1 Like

As dievdirby circle 3, It’s quite hard contributing to my party !
Laima not working as intended, Ausrine is way too bugged to even bother using it and Owls get pushed like nothing, in boss fights (but players can’t push them around ?!) .
I’m looking forward to patches, because as it is right now, I’m worthless to any party.

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Ines

Second this. Due to it’s conical AoE, Owl’s positioning is crucial. Chances are the boss will be dead by the time you can recast it too (due to long CD), losing you a bunch of damage you could have gotten from 2 Owls. They should either be rooted, or as easily movable by players.

Laima still takes priority though. Please fix Laima asap.

Still not work :pensive: Pls, fix it!

Still bugged, a work around is to switch weapons after casting it.

1 Like