Tree of Savior Forum

Bug? Chronomancer being able to Resurrect the Saalus Mission Boss, >doubling its LOOT<

I was told that the Saalus Mission Bosses can be Resurrected by a Chronomancer and your cubes Doubled. So, instead of 2 cubes per day, people can farm 4.

Just confirming if this is a bug or intended @STAFF_Max

Edit: Rephrasing my Question: Are the Cubes supposed to drop again after the Chronomancer Resurrect the Saalus Convent Boss? We already have tokens to go in the Instance +1 more time, the chronomancer is making it broken.

Sorry for my bad English™

It is a skill, not a bug.

Bug or Not only the staffs will tell. Because, that sounds super broken for Saalus Convent Missions.

No, read the description, you can ress any monster in game. Still, it is not so easy as it sounds.

Like @LirashMjorl has said, it’s a skill from the wizard family.
[Chronomancer] - Reincarnate ,
There is an attribute that can respawn monsters twice, it’s a low chance but it exists.

lol, it’s not that easy.

1 Like

Edited: The problem is not the boss, but the “duped” loot!

It’s normal I believe, and you have to kill the boss in 1 min which means strict party composition is needed, We’ve succeeded in resurrecting the boss once, but our dps classes were underleveled and we only got it down to 20% and got warped out.

1 Like

This.

Not to mention (as I heard) it’s hard to make it work, so not every Chronomancer is able to do that.

Does it really say any monster in the game? because i dont believe you.

With your logic i should be able to transform into a boss as a druid.

I think its not intended.

Description: “By manipulating time, you can let a monster appear at the same location where it was defeated.”

There is no restriction at all in the skill and it works with any boss in game if the Chrono is skillful enough to do it (again, it is very hard to do).

Ok, so you are making an assumption then. “let a monster” doesnt mean any monster in the game.

There are a ton of skills that have similar descriptions and dont work on every monster.

As far as I know bosses are monsters too, besides it is not like some glitches that works just over specifc monsters, it works on every boss and the time limit restriction avoid to abuse of it.

Not only is the chance to land the reincarnate debuff very low on bosses(5-15%), they will remove the debuff randomly according to other fellow chronos. That means you can run saalus ten times probabilistically without a successful reincarnate. I know that’s been the case for me.

As for the description I thought the old “Revive” didn’t work on bosses in icb2. Which would imply an intentional change due to past complaints. Someone corroborate my poor memory.