Tree of Savior Forum

Buffs gone after map change (Multiple cases)

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : Always

Server Name: Silute (SA)

Team Name: Me and my friends (6 people in total)

Character Name: All of them

Bug Description : Whenever there is a map change, any map change, all the CHARACTER BUFFS disappear. That includes Summons. This happens with or without addons. This happens to all of us, 6 people in total, different ISP, PCs, etc. For the purpose of not spamming the forums, I’m making this report for all of us.
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Buff yourself
  2. Change map

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard. Mouse.

System

• CPU : Any
  • RAM : Any
  • Graphics Card : Any
  • Mainboard : Any
  • Storage : Any
  • Internet Connection : Any
  • Country, Region : Argentina

all buffs are meant to be gone after change map.its not bug.the only buffs will remain are pardoner shop buff,priest buff, and permanent buff like team level exp,title stage buff etc. also summons will need to be resummon each time changing field map.

Wait, what?? Why? When did they change that? The problem with this game is that there is so little information available… I posted this because I saw someone posting it as a bug years ago. Months ago it was not like this :frowning:

It’s always been like that.

Me and my friends have been playing since the beta. We all remember the same. I can confirm it was never like that before.