Tree of Savior Forum

Buffs/bonus upon equipping titles

I don’t know if there are already topics about this but wouldn’t it be nice if you got some extra buffs for the titles you worked hard for rather than just mere decorations?

For example:

• Equipping the title “Hunter” gives you +2 physical attack.

• Equipping the title “Adventurer” gives you +10 physical attack or maybe critical rate since it is harder to get than the “Hunter” title.

I think I don’t need more examples I know you already get my point. Players would take time and get more achievements if they can gain more from it. Right now we can only get 10 points on adventure journal for an achievement (if i’m not mistaken, do correct me if I’m wrong), plus the brag equipping it. The Shady Geologist title, is quite worthless since almost everybody got it.

But still it would not be as beneficial if title buffs are unbalanced. I’m just saying that the harder an achievement is to achieve, the greater the bonus. You do the math on balancing, HAHA.

Well of course this only a suggestion, I know you guys do know more and have future plans about the game. I just think that titles shouldn’t be just for show. I’m thinking it would be great.

1 Like