Tree of Savior Forum

Briquetting must rework!

Hi Support Team,

Due to latest update, the best weapon for 360 character are primus weapons and unique raid weapons, but some of them didn’t have a good design. There are group of people care how a weapon look, and we can’t use briquetting on them as they are the highest level equipments.

Please allow us to briquetting on the higher equipments. Some low level equipments have good design.

Thank you

9 Likes

As someone who likes the Alchemist circle, I’ve seen similar suggestions made by myself and other people before too. Unfortunately, there’s no signal that they will ever touch Alchemist again, not even in kTest. The only thing they did in the wizard rework was to improve the % damage of the Alchemist skills, which shouldn’t even be the focus of the class… In my humble opinion, while that does help to farm easier, isn’t where Alchemist needed to be changed. I understand that they have other priorities but come on, I’m not the first one to make suggestions about the class, and after all this time the wizard rework was the perfect wasted opportunity… I still love this game but this really upsets me.
:tired:

2 Likes

Please don’t try to cut in line, you are the person # 111343254656523 to propose a change to this skill, please wait your turn xD

They just need to say buck it and let all weapons be change to whatever you want on PVE and put a block on PVP to remove confusion…

I mean, why taint the reputation of the alchemist even more, is it not enough with the master been captured by low lvl enemies xD

@STAFF_Ethan make briquetting thee best it should be :wink:

1 Like

I think even thousands people asked before you can do the right thing and ask if you would like.

I would suggest to use at ( @ ) and include the GMs

Also, as ktos seems to make the changes, I would find I way to ask people from ktos to the makers.

Another possible path, you have the names of the developers if you click on credits, you can reach them as well

You know what? I’d love this to tiny bits! I want all my future rods to have the heart of glory skin, it’s so cute I could melt

Me too! I want my Wizard to be a magical girl with cute rod or staff. That would be great!

Pls IMC!

Why they even have added those restrictions on briquettin’?
Is there any serious reason behind that?
After they have introduced HG it went pooof…
Please @staff give us back that awesome briquettin we had back then ! Hahah.
And the possibility to do that wit shields too! :stuck_out_tongue:

With the new Belcoper raid we’re getting a briquetting-like feature for item stats.

It would be great to have it possible to change the weapons look too to match with the new feature we’ll be receiving in future >_<

Maybe even allow us to add different materials to change the base color or +15 glow color of a weapon.

1 Like