Tree of Savior Forum

Briquetting is dead (again)

Is it enough to depend on trade to be used, to spend a ridiculous amount of calcites now it is also necessary to have the same number of stars to change the look of a weapon? I did not pay 2kk in passive to limit myself to 1 ~ 3 items … So it’s complicated staff …

2 Likes

Can confirm. I was there and this skill is completely useless

2 Likes

@STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Letitia, @STAFF_Yuri, @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_Amy and @STAFF_Ines

wtf imc i was in hype to briquetting won a shop like other skills and now they do THIS?
please review this guys!!

1 Like

briquetting was awful already.
and now they removed it’s unique feature that made a reason to invest in this skill.

1 Like

brinquetting should be a shop lol

OMG I Really thought of spending 2kk for the passive (a transmog is always good), but guess I won’t need to get lvl15 on my alchemist after all.

I was debating about the problem with facebook group people and this problem does not happen in Jtos, please check it out for Itos.
I would like to take advantage of the forum and suggest a change of the skill to store like the roasting gem, so this skill can be better used and more used on the server because consuming 2 change by skin change is horrible … 15 changes and your token needs to be Renewed

briquetting so useless just forget about it, you wasted 2kk like everybody

Sad … no staff positioning, something important to many and thrown aside ‘-’

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.