Tree of Savior Forum

Briquetting: Hair Accessory

Right now, Briquetting is able to keep the stats of one item and keep the look of another. This should work for hair accessories too!

An attribute for the skill should be added called “Briquetting: Hair Accessory” to let them open a shop where players can transfer the stats of one hair accessory for another.

For example, lets say I have a Black Rabbit Ears with +100 Physical Attack. But, I want to wear White Cat Ears instead, but I want the +100 Physical Attack. The Alchemist Briquetting shop would let the player put in the two hats, and the Black Rabbit Ears would disappear as the White Cat Ears gets the +100 Physical Attack. (like how normal Briquetting works)

This would be an amazing feature for hair accessory enthusiasts!

11 Likes

i can see it now all head accessories being hunted down in game and used as stool pigeons for enchant scrolls… one 3 stat pops out… boom goes to change the look on it :smiley:

IMC wont agree… first and foremost most of the enchant scroll are obtainable by tp, and then most of the player who have money buy this enchant scroll and sold in to the market for silver. So, I think the answer is no from them though your suggestion is good.

I would rather give this option to the enchanter class but it would be good anyway.

This would be a very nice idea. I could finaly wear the hair accessories i like and not those i need, cuz of some stats they yield.