Tree of Savior Forum

Bought the founders but worried about too much diversity etc

I could not agree more. I am Brazilian and I am very aware of Fame Our ​​players have around the world, and unfortunately I can not say it is not deserved. But this can not be generalized , there are bad players everywhere. I bought the pack founders and want to play on the international server of steam despite the news that Brazil will have their own servers . I’ll do it because I had bad experiences playing games managed by partner IMC in Brazil. Also always amuses me to interact with people from other countries and helps me train my English.

4 Likes

pretty much.

It’s just the world chat issues with them i guess.

Not entirely. I would be lying if I said that I had a ton of experience with Brazilian players in games but sadly the experience I have had has not been positive. For the most part I can say that Brazilian players are very good at games. However from what I’ve seen, I came to the conclusion that they care little (if at all) about other people if they are not also Brazilian (or speak Portuguese).

It also seems that many players distinguish themselves with the ‘BR’ tag somewhere in their name as to help others discern who is from Brazil and who isn’t. In at least 2 of the games I played, you couldn’t group with Brazilian players if you didn’t have that BR tag in your name and if you didn’t speak Portuguese.

But this isn’t the point. It’s true that there are undesirables from every country, including my own. But more servers gives us more chance of peace and more choices which is only a good thing.

NA, just like the EU is a pretty big place. West Coast vs East Coast still has a pretty noticable ping difference. Even more so for SEA players that dont care about regional but would still like to play with decent ping.
(yeah I know, there’s more in this world then NA and EU, shocking isnt it?)

It does, because due to EUs nature (many different countries) you will still face those issues if there’s just a single EU server.
I’m not sure what EU country you are from, but I hope you are aware that there are many other EU countries in the EU, most of which have different cultures and languages being used.

No, that is a fact. I honestly question if you know what the EU is.

I would understand if someone in the US would try to use your argument, because for them a NA only region lock would indeed cut down on the language and cultural issues. But for the EU it doesnt matter, WE still have those issues anyway.

How on earth you can even argue this as a EU player is beyond me.

You better stay playing LAN games, boy.
You’re the kind of person which is not supposed to play together.

I understand the OP’s concern, but this thread is deviating from it rather quickly and I’m afraid I need to close it.

Please send me a PM if you have concerns regarding the issues brought up in this thread.

2 Likes