Tree of Savior Forum

Botters spotted in cbt

Server: Lamia
Channel: 2
Map: Miners’ Village

2 Archers bot farming Big Red Kepa for 8 hours straight without moving and just spamming attacks with or without mobs.

1 Like

they won’t do anything against these people.
they only ban those players if they see them by themself.

sad but true.

Well, I hope they do check it out since I’ve described the exact spot they’re at. The bots are still going at it as we speak.

This was quick.

/20c

then do this

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_Marikim please go and bann these people! Urgent!

:wink:

1 Like

Bots are quite inevitable in any game. It’s up to IMC to do as they want with the bots, constantly patching and prevent them as much as possible. Since this still close beta, I’ll let it pass, for now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think @joeswaaz is right, he isn’t botting, he just holds a Z key and goes sleep.

looks like he sets macro on his keyboard…

Indeed, they’re not botting by external program. They’re only exploiting a feature and I don’t think this is bannable. IMC’s probably gonna nerf this though.

1 Like

If this is not botting and he is just holding the Z key as you guys said, then please explain to me how they aim the monsters.

You haven’t to lock, just to hit in their direction.
I play with my keyboard, and i never use any key to lock something, i just run and hit what à throught

Holding the Z key doesn’t make your character automatically aim to where the monster is. I tried it just now.

On this video, the players doesn’t move. Just wastes arrow in the air
edit : my bad i don’t see the second player was turn, possible i guess with maccro.
He made macro and he is holding the “key assigned” macro

Yeah, the second player in the video is turning from left to right and behind. And yeah, it probably is a macro.

You can simply put a coin or something heavy on the “z” button, and this will attack forever.

I think when a monster goes aggro and attacks you, it automatically aims at them. You could try it in a place usually crowded with monsters to see if that’s actually it.

Err…just use joystick. Put in TURBO. Use cloth clips to hold the button…
This is no bots…
Bots will collect items

@andoumasaki

I tried just now. It still didn’t aim the aggro while holding the Z key. The closest thing I can think of is macro.

I can’t play right now so I can’t test it. If they really are botting, it’s best that IMC catches this early on so they can make countermeasures. They may even allow this in CBT just to observe their behavior.

1 Like