Tree of Savior Forum

Bots everywhere? Will IMC ever care?

I could never play ffXIV it’s good but it’s a tab target game and that’s sooo boring.

Actually, just make silver drop everytime you died in HG like ealier. Just that one move + the red circles in high level HG = bots move out to normal fields. Idk why IMC keep checking bots for, lul!

1 Like

One way they can screw with the botters is to introduce a new mechanic. For instance when the system detects that they’ve killed a lot of mobs in a specific amount of time, they get teleported to a location wherein they’ll have to solve a random puzzle. It’s like something similar to CAPTCHA.

If they succeed, they get a nontransferable item like potions.

I thought the same since I found WoW very boring, but honestly the more skills you get the more fun it is. Especially since there are some abilities you can use inbetween others.

1 Like

Removing silver hurts players that don’t have enough time and or resource to run CMs.

Mods are completely incompetent in their jobs. It really is IMC’s fault overall. Remember that they won’t even claim they have bots. They call them “24-hour hardcore.”

IMC is killing their own game.

Not defending them and I agree they are using a nuclear option for the bot problem but they do mention automation program in the same sentence of the 24 hours hard core player.

they are not bot, they are “24h-hardcore gamers” for IMC.
so no, they will do nothing, also because if they ban all those bots, they will lose more than half the player counts on steam, and that’s what they are trying to inflate with all this AFK/new servers events.

I admire people who still keep playing this game, seriously. There are tons of better MMORPG out there, why are you still playing this crap? The game is in a super p2w and milking status now. :neutral_face:

Report too many times still alive =)) IMC
1 Like

Imo, that is not a nuclear option. They are doing the laziest option available. Botters will just find somewhere else to park their bots. heck they could even leave their bots where they are already to farm Badges then use the Badges to buy Cards then sell them.

2 Likes

The game itself is actually pretty good for me. But the devs and the higher staff that handle the game letting it die/ruin it. One of the reasons are the never dying bots/immune, as well as the bug abusers that inflates the market. I still spend tp here rarely, but if i do i always think if its worth it since there are fewer player base now. Hope they save the game again. Old returnee players are still expecting good news from the game, how about lets give it some time.

to each their own Owo/

for my case, i don’t find an mmo that appeals to me as much as tos owO

1 Like

Hi Nima. I cant believe what a freaking noob you are. Stop botting. Everyone knows Merchant is a good guild. Why so butthurt? Stop crying already you fart. I saw you got kicked in multiple guilds already. What a shame. What a disgrace. Can a GM pls ban Nima already?

The sad thing is after his lucky streaks, there is no reason for him to keep on botting but oh well, probably figure out he’s not getting banned anyway. At this point, he will be kicked by every guild in the server.

Lol this loser/bot still alive and kicking. It just shows how incompetent IMC and the staff really are. @GM_Francis, what the fk is your job even? just to send out sugar coated automated replies?

And anyone from SS, you guys accepting botters now?

1 Like

And now he revenge Report Pyffu with invalid link. 2nd time of him doing this if anyone is counting.

hahahahahahahaha
//20 char

Hi!! Which MMORPG would you recommend? I keep coming back to TOS because it is cute… but I know the state of the game is not very postive T_T

3 Likes

-PS02 ? (phantasy star online2)
-Dragon Nest
-Trove
-Blueprotocol (most anticipated mmo wait for this,
will have english version next year by japan bandainamco :3 )

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.