Tree of Savior Forum

BOT Information

love cheat?
:disappointed_relieved:

Mechwarrior online did this.

Itā€™s funny when cheaters play against cheaters in an fps game.

Cheating is not against the law, but it is usually stated in the terms of use/service/agreement.

Breaking that is grounds for banning.

How do you remove demand for bots, exactly?

every 30 minutes? no thanks. also can programmed to do captcha, someone told me that botā€™s has been able to solve captcha for ages.

100% drop rates, 1 day level to max. LOL
I think thatā€™s what he means. hahaha.

Heh, yeah, thatā€™ll definitely remove demand for bots. Or for the game as a whole

Guess you could do this ā€¦ but then youā€™ d have to set up a website and everything else to look legit. I assume thereā€™s probably some odd stuff that could happen if they did this. Wouldnā€™t recommend.

Donā€™t punish your prospective paying players. If they wanna do RMT, make an official way (and cheaper) way to RMT for them.

Token seems to be IMCā€™s RMT method of choice right now. And I do support it as a bot fighting measure.

Did you ever play a gam ecalled ā€¦ scurggss arrgg ā€¦ i cant speak it out.

Hacker kids where everyhwere. YOu wanted to enjyo a jump and run fpsā€¦ with doge mechanics and cute style.

And 40% of the people in the lwoe ranks where hackersā€¦

Lag hacks who mad ethem invincble.
Wall shot hack.
Unlimitted energy and health hack.

All easy peasy as client side calculation got modified.

You know i understood you, still thinking it is a win win situation if you block me, iā€™m not gonna cry and answer anymore dude, no time to lose for troll, bye :).

Yea I agree, they should legalize gold-selling like legalize weed ( not being sarcastic) take the customers away from the drug-dealā€¦erā€¦ I mean gold seller =D. In Tera they allow you to sell cash-shop items to f2p players for in game currency, that is fair for both p2p & f2p players(GW2 donā€™t count because is a buy to play game to begin with.). But for some reason not that many MMO games followed this tactic, so many MMO trying to fight the gold seller head on.

Totally agree with you OP. The emergence of really powerful and FREE machine learning libraries has made a lot of automation of things we used to think were ā€œhumanā€ only tasks pretty trivial to computers now as well.

Hell, you can go learn how to build a neural network that can do OCR for free online:

There are of course still tasks that computers are still not very good at, a captcha like the match the similar pictures one would be strong (imc could even be clever and replace the real world pictures with different views of assets from the game):

I meant demand for game gold/silver purchase with real money.

Okay, how do you remove demand for RMT?