Tree of Savior Forum

Bot for collect crops

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Ratskie

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 15, july

• Evidence

Some player is using bots to collect crops from nak muay quest, it’s really unfair. I’m following this player and I’m collecting some crops before he/she (because I’m doing the same quest), and everytime I see no reaction from player, it just keep doing same path, searching for crops and change channels after some time. I already see another players doing this, but I tried not to belive…

1 Like

Hello @Shyyyyy

We’ll make sure to investigate on the said map and check if there are bot. Thank you!

Hey that’s my character. The hell do you mean bot? I did the whole painstaking quest manually. Quest sucked donkey smuts

EDIT: git gud

So, why you are searching for your char on bot report category?? If you really want, I can upload the videos

There was an email from TOS for free items and they said they sent it to the email associated with forum account.

My account is very old and I was a returning player I forgot the orginal one I used before so I searched my name to see if I posted before so I can trace back the old account username so I can recover it and claim the free items. This is when I found your bot post.

Stop assuming.