Tree of Savior Forum

Bosses are way too weak

The bosses is too weak, you guys have nerfed them too much compare to CBT, we can totally just stand still and hit mindlessly right now (Especially high con players). Please reconsider and buff them up again, At the moment the bosses totally pose 0 challenge at all.

1 Like

have to agree on this, I’d be nice to have bosses be a bit more challenging

Time to clear all the quest boss asap and complain so that new players can’t get through as easily!

Because level 1-200 is but a tutorial…
Game starts after that

1 Like

A pretty long tutorial, huh.

well i disagree with you i just finished dungeon lvl 50 and the boss killed us many times.

2 Likes

To be Frank, I actually got killed once by a boss, the maximum level I achieved so far since launch is 31. ANd I can tell that, so far bosses were no threat to a Ranger.

Apart from that, seeing I got one shot by a boss, (Only time when I died)
I’d have to say, well, evading ain’t too hard. But after a while i remember bosses had much faster attacks, and AOEs not so easily avoided.

They probably need a bit of a strength boost and a boost to their AI a bit. Their reaction times could probably be a bit quicker (at least for the first few bosses).

And I play as a swordsman (if that matters).

Quest/field bosses simply have to be reworked. Unique mechanics need to be given to every boss and every boss should be a threat.

Yesterday, I went afk in the middle of a quest boss fight to go to the bathroom and came back, and I had 50%+ hp left.

I left because I know it can’t kill me, based on my experience from iCBT and iCBT2.

Bosses need to be faster, but have clear telegraphs that people can react to. But when you fail to react to it and get hit, it should freaking destroy you, like 40% hp damage, right away.

The current state of the bosses is just that they are less tedious than they were in iCBTs, because they nerfed their HP.

Which is a good thing. Now they just need to work on the mechanics and make dodging boss attacks reward you, while taking the boss hit should be punished.

Dungeon bosses are not too bad, they just need some tweaking, but quest bosses are a joke.

They can go with something more gimmicky too on quest bosses. Like maybe boss becomes invulnerable, until you activate some switches in the boss area, which deactivates his invulnerability and stuff like that.

Instead of every boss being just a tank n’ spank.

1 Like

Did you try jumping from the aoe? there is a timing where you can avoid the aoe by just jumping, other wise it’s a free kill boss.

Other than that, have a peltasta to tank at the front, and i’ll become so easy you can just hold the attack button all the way. while priest have to dump some heals on the tanks once in a while.

I was actually coming here for this exact suggestion. My boyfriend and I play a cleric / swordsman team, we have 150 exp cards in holding and at level 115 bosses still barely survive more than 2 minutes. On our own, it takes me longer to kill them because I don’t have the DPS as a cleric and it’ll take him longer because he has to be slightly more cautious without a healer, but together we’re definitely OP compared to the bosses. I was SO happy when I got my first world boss, but even he wasn’t a challenge to my health, just had a lot of HP.

necroing necroing //20spikesfrommole

2 Likes