Tree of Savior Forum

Boss Rush 290 Dungeon ( Stop + Ice Wall Pressure )

Stop: Control Boss Monster

aren’t bosses suppose to not take dmg when stopped :\

Boss are “out of stop effect” in this video. Stop skill buy him a little time to set-up :smiley:

1 Like

Finally I can confirm, breaking wheel splashes all object damage too (ice shard, owl statue, etc.).

yeah! notice…

title was a little misleading

@greyhiem

That most likely means it splashes Temple Shooter damage too right? Have you seen it tested yet?

2 Likes

It should, since summon damages are kind of object(?) damage too (many players thing templeshooter uses [missile] ).

I have not seen it tested yet. I will check Kforums again later, I am blocked at the moment (again).

I did not really pay attention to summon & wheel interactions yet, but I will now. Sounds interesting.

I did see some sorcerer at pvp and a breaking wheel near, however I could not see harpeia summon and tomb lord attack on breaking wheel due to too many flashy effects.

wheres this dungeon?

Here.

2 Likes

What i’m curious tho, are the fireball adding to the ice shard damage? Because we can clearly see the fireball missiles are too far away from reaching the boss itself

I really want to see his gear, he is doing 14k damage per shard and PP and Fireball shoudn’t influence shard damage as far as i know.

At lvl 260 with SCR karacha i’m doing 7k per shard, really wanna know his stats, gear and all.