Tree of Savior Forum

Boss overpowered compared to it's level

I’m a casual player and most of the time I play solo doing quests, and now I’m stuck with 2 quest missions where I have to fight 2 bosses at the same time … those are “they hid her” on stalactite cave lv4 and “dog eat dog” on one forest that I don’t remember the name now (is the mission where you fight 2 centaurs) … usually the level power of bosses make then fightable, but on these two missions they are to much overpowered dealing more than 6K damage per hit even with me having more lvl than them … (edit) I got more missions where I have to fight some boss and discovered that all the bosses from missions are OP and umbeatable (specially if you are a sword class), my last fight aggaist one I’m 20 lvls above it and yet got 3 hits and got pawnned, other one one, ONE !!! magic attack and got hit kill -_- this is satarting to make me lose interest on the game since I have no ways to beat a boss whitout need other people to fight them

please adjust their power to single players can fight them

tank you

1 Like

i waiting for rank 9 and new formulae only i will try defeat that two blady centaurs again…

Hahaha…

2 centaurs of Khamadon Forest

• You need friend to help even you’re cleric or lv300+ or very good gear

• wear plate armor you will get more 50% strike damage from centaurs

at 1900 phy def they hit me around 5000-7000 they hp around 1,200,000 per centaurs

they skill slow and ezy to doge but hit hard.

I solo this quest with my lv317 plague doctor

2 Likes

Probably depends on char level, class, and equipment. I tried doing the Centauri quest before when I was still around the level of that map but failed horribly, twice. I just skipped it back then and just returned recently to finish it.

I think it’s oriented towards party play but I do agree that they should auto-adjust the monsters’ stats down according to the number of players in the party or if soloing.

As for Riteris and Flammidus of Tevhrin 4F, I found them easier to deal with (even if both at the same time) compared to the 2 centaurs.

1 Like

If potion cooldown is 10 sec, then it will be much easier to solve this quest…

IMC only changed the mob, not bosses for the new revamp on R8 area.

So yeah, they still the same as when they came.

Have a nice stamp.

1 Like

Yes, most bosses on 280+ questing are way overpowered with very few exceptions.

Besides nagging IMC to change it, all of them can be juked and slowly grinded down with ranged classes. Just take no hits. Shouldn"t be impossible most of the time.

If the class in question is a pyrolinker just place 4+ fireballs in one place, then lure the boss and link it. Depending on your gear it’s insta kill.

Wait till you meet the Grimm Reaper at Nobreer Forest. THAT is a boss…

1 Like

Oh, so that is your solution?

You guys heard the pro, ditch all melee and go with ranged.

3 Likes

Huh? I soloed the centaurs without much trouble, but then again Diev 3. If you’re on fedi and need some, hit me up

1 Like

I did the same as rosariobaarh. I’m a disgusting diev3kabbainqui pure CON, so yeah, takes a while but manageable, I also soloed it with a wugu2 fletcher3, also with a druid2inqui. You can imagine how horribly I might’ve failed here and there. If you’re in Orsha, hit me up, I like those boss fights, reminds me of old school boss fights where you really feel powerless.

1 Like

Made it solo on pd2 effortlessly. Tried it as Doppel again later. I cannot sleep anymore without crawling under my pillow with a little pocket light turned on until I cry myself asleep.

2 Likes

Did it with my Rogue3/Hackapel, lots of kiting and lost opportunities for burst because of the second centaur.

Not recommended,get a party or at least a cleric.

killing it with wugu , i think it is very hard with swordman class

In my opinion the game needs more bosses like Ghesti and that fairy boss in commemorative orb (forget her name). Problem is you’re used to stomping every boss in the game like it’s nothing.

Plus aren’t dungeon zones intended to be done with a group?

As for some of the side zones 300+, they nerfed all of them quite a bit, are you slotted with decent gems and buffed from shops? I don’t recall the centaurs being that bad with any character of mine.

2 Likes

The centaurs were a pain, but I just whittled down one while evading the other. (This was as a krivis3/miko/Taoist, so all of my attaks are in small fixed area)

If you’re having trouble, try enlisting some help in one of the towns.

I’m lvl 306 whit my higter character and is a Doppel whit full plate -_- (now you know my situation)

my char is a doppel -_-

hahaha my char is a Doppel so you know my problem

1 Like

Oh must have been a b!tch to deal with. XD At least Dragoons have Dethrone to snipe from afar. As a lot here have suggested, try getting help from a Cleric or DPS wiz. Some archer classes may be able to help you as well.

the problem is still there -_- and I discovered that this is with all bosses you have to fight from 300 + quests … IMC need to fix this, is impossible to advance on the quests like this