Tree of Savior Forum

Boss are too easy, need of difficulty

Hello,

Sorry for my bad English, I use a translator because I do not speak English.

Bosses are too easy, there is no need to dodge their attacks, it’s a total bore, the general difficulty in the game is too low. Please we want a challenging game, or success and awards make us proud!

Did you try field boss yet? Or this meant to only quest boss?

I do not know your level or class but, some bosses are so hard for some classes.
Even quest bosses are hard for some classes.
Can you tell us your class and level, also specific boss ?

@VargLive: I’m going to just correct you and say that some quest bosses are time-consuming for some classes, not hard. There’s nothing hard about almost all of the bosses I’ve fought so far, but a lot of them are unnecessarily time-consuming due to bad class balance.

Yes, keep telling the bosses are hard please!! They are easy, they are just a big bag PV

what do u mean too easy with the lag is so hard already

Class definitely matters, on my mage I found bosses harder (In that you died quickly if you messed up) but you could also beat them quickly.

On my cleric I found bosses to pose no threat whatsoever, I could in fact never dodge an attack and still win, but it took a while to bring bosses down with the only 1 real dps attack clerics get. (Zaibu I think it’s called.) This is assuming your smart enough to put a reasonable number of stats into con.

Warrior was middle of the road, bosses were fairly easy (But you still had to dodge stuff) and bosses died at a reasonable pace. (I’m told different warrior builds have overpowered damage which vastly exceeds mages, I didn’t have one of those builds for testing.)

Haven’t tried archers.

(This is all sub lvl 50 content)

I noticed that most bosses only have 3 attack patterns. First, an attack directed to anyone in front of him (arm smash, simple charge, roll, etc). Second, a semi AOE attack that you need to dodge (falling rocks, pollens, meteors, etc). Lastly, an AOE attack with the boss at the center.

Very easy. No challenge even with the uber lag.

Time consuming is the word, I belive.
But too much time… I’m almost thinking about wasting my time…

Running a mage… Bosses usually go down after 2 SP bars of casting. I think that’s pretty reasonable.

And for my archer… I usually need no more than 6~8 fully charged multishot to take down a boss.

Both scenario is about 3~5 min max.

And please remove these traps, or do something else. It doesn’t make bosses more difficult, and I don’t understand why all bosses are able to use traps. For exemple pillar trap could be a circle of stones you need to destroy to don’t get a powerful attack from the boss instead of 4 stupid pillars.

IMC heard your complaint so congratulations :joy:

2 Likes

The quest bosses was much more cool in the CTB

Then theres the raid bosses which screw you over because you have to deplete 265m HP in 30 minutes =="