Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta started at the wrong time (weekend schedule in tuesday)

It would be great if it were a weekend, but unfortunately it is not and I am working.
By the way, Boruta started at the scheduled time for the weekend and today is Tuesday.:tired:

4 Likes

if this was the first mistake of the year we could even give a discount, but every 2 weeks you always copy something from the ktos incorrectly. Would not it be time to match all servers chronologically?

1 Like

Please fix it. Boruta on this time is terrible

It’s even worse for those who were doing Boruta Monday everning but logged off before the rest of the guild killed him later.

I didn’t get any rewards even though I have in the top 30 and now the NPC (Kupole Kaze) talks as if he was up but nobody contributed. I believe maintenace broke something but I still deserve my rewards.

@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy

Server: EU (Fedi?)
Team: Kurzio
Character: Lia

1 Like

He spawned to early at Klaipeda too.

Please fix
@STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

What the actual f*ck IMC???

For anyone wondering, if you had 10 points or higher in NA then you get the rewards

It is pretty amazing how IMC keeps releasing stuff but they seem not to fix issues of what players complain about.

Like always during the event, I was checking Kupole Kaze yesterday for the daily event package when I saw she was talking like Boruta was still alive. So yes, if you didn’t redeem your rewards for this week, the Feb 12 maintenance did actually reset everything. Nice job guys…

The worse part: if you enter the cave, there’s no Boruta inside. It’s the “active” Boruta layout, but the game acts like it was the “fake” one. No dragon, no gimmicks, no contribution… no exits. I just hope this will reset on Monday and we will not be left in a state where Boruta won’t spawn next time…

1 Like