Tree of Savior Forum

BORUTA - Just a Failure Full Stop

This content is created for the elitist. Once you stepped-in for a sec, you died straight away from pvp without even seeing the face of boruta.

Well, you called this a world boss when only a niche of good gear players are allowed to enjoy the content.

Thumbs up IMC, you will lose more players at this rate Trust Me.

6 Likes

this is top end boss what you expect? naked zerg rush?

People expect not to be farmed at the spawn points by a literal 70 man zerg that kills them before they can even finish loading in.

Players expect to be able to kill an raid boss in 4 hours, NOT have the raid boss time out at over 65% health b/c the previously mentioned 70 man zerg griefed anyone that tried to damage the boss for 4 hours so their officers could farm points and titles.

People expect not to get screwed over in general but sadly with IMC its pretty common.

1 Like

it is amazing that in order to make a progress on your gear you have to pvp :tired:
pvp should be an optional source for income (bg,bs,etc) :tired:

1 Like

Let’s make thing easy… Since its for the elitist, the rewards will always be theirs at the end of the day.

So why such a hassle to create such content, straight Inbox them the rewards as its theirs at the end of the day

@siderit99 Yea a top end selfish boss for elitist

@nxscy Yea pvp makes us improve, but not untill one side dominates the whole content

hello, im returned naked noob, i want to farm boruta

The number of players in this game b4 and after rebuild proves it well.

Yea again, held your head high and stick with your ego = )

Its a endgame boss.
Sure its no content for everybody but whats wrong with that?

If you dont play pvp why even bother with the gear?

I could argue that guilds are way to large for our population …

its not just endgame it has way more restrictions …
U can have a endgame geared char and u are still left out sooo why even bother to progress to this point …

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.