Tree of Savior Forum

Patch 19.02.19: Crafting broken, Wings still bugged, PP not issued

Also quest with item usage with “V” bind are all bugued …

Yeah, and I am in the middle of one of those. And it needs A LOT of V uses.

EDIT: The item can’t be used at all, not even clicking it on inventory or using on hotkey, if some happen to suggest it.

Crafting is completely bugged. I hope the “extended maintenance” is for fixing this, otherwise with the already huge lists of problems there’s gonna be a riot .

Will there be another? Because the one that was announced is already over and I have the exact same problems said here.

same issue with fletcher craft arrows =/

Kinda tilted right now, that’s some shitty bug. Can’t craft my pots and can’t lvl up my char. K.

There has to be another maintenance. They can’t leave the game in this state for a day without the possibility to craft anything. This would mean the end of the game.

That patch is horrible in so many levels.

It fills up TP shop with unpleasant things for you to play the game.

But you can’t play normally.

wtf

Looking forward for new Gacha Cubes including “U are able to craft for the next 24 hours” - Super Rare drop, but well have to support that game, no?

1 Like
  1. UPD. Reports coming in from guildies that spending TP for PopoShop point bundle… doesn’t give any PP. So it just doesn’t work. No comment on this one.

Even the DONATE, GIVE ME MONEY stuff is not working.

Pathetic.

Hoh, so there are people using real money and getting bad results?

At least we have the whales with us this time.

1 Like

50% of game functionnalities aren’t working. IMC at its finest.

Yeah. It’s also cool that i can’t use those Tomes they sent me as an “apology” for the disturbance and i can’t make them into a 4x because of the bug. Cool.

30-50 % of game functionnalities are off. LOL. IMC just made a 2 sentences new, without any news informations. LOL.

The game already ended in 2016 when 90% of the players left.

Without crafting, there are more people buying NPC pots, more silver sink :prince:

HAHA U just pay p2w BOX for everything be GOD

EZGAME

Yup, can’t even craft gems.

I fell into a burning ring of fire
I went down, down, down
And the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns
The ring of fire
The ring of fire

Well that’s a fact IMC doesn’t care about Itos, like game is broken, but yea still no news. Let’s see if they correct it at least for week end

#Staff_Bob_TheBuilder_2019

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.