Tree of Savior Forum

Boruta Bug/Not received reward

Hello, Saviors -
This week me and my guild killed Boruta in the Guild raid mode and we didn’t receive any rewards, we sent a ticket to IMC yesterday and they said that they know about the problem and are trying to fix it, they also asked us to be patiente and wait. Are any of you guys having the same problem? Please let us know because we are very sad about all of this!

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 08/26/2020

Server Name: Silute SA

Team Name: Tatsubi

Character Name: Keratsu

Bug Description : Boruta Guild Mission Bug/Crash
(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Iniciate the guild content
  2. Enter the guild content
  3. Took a disconect during the content
  4. Back to guild content
  5. We finished the guild quest , not received guild quest rewards.

Screenshots / Video :
3-4 step. Took a disconect during the content/Back to guild content-https://www.twitch.tv/videos/721249940
5 step. We finished the guild quest , not received guild quest rewards-https://www.twitch.tv/videos/721256489

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : i5-4440
  • RAM : DDR3 16GB(2x 8gb)
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
  • Mainboard : PCWATE IPMH81G1
  • Storage : HD 4T (2x 2T)
  • Internet Connection : 350mb download/300mb upload
  • Country, Region : Brazil

when was it happened? We’re usually miss reward in 1-2 weeks and they’re auto added to guild storage.

We were killing the boruta, in his 6% of hp the game crashed for everyone, when we reentered he had the full time of 30 minutes and with the same%, when he was killed, there were no rewards nor in the guild storage, it took us about 4 days to kill him , 2 days a week not to be overwhelming for guild members.

You are not the only one. I had the same thing 30 minutes ago. Boruta Box seal is bug but Boruta pouches are ok. however, i cant receive 2pcs boruta box seal.

any prediction of when will fix this bug, my guild killed the boruta today and also received nothing.
@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

1 Like

we had the same problem last week. The channel crashed and when we returned, we finished Boruta but not computing the end of the guild quest and dont receveied the rewards