Tree of Savior Forum

GvG - A History in Klaipeda

I think I’m still updating this out of some sense of commitment even though I’m not involved in anything anymore. I was considering dropping this thing just this week, since it had become dreadfully boring (Boruta gets kill without contest, the same guilds get the same territories) without anything changing from week to week. But then Forbidden showed up and took a territory after being absent for a number of weeks, so I decided to write about that.

I haven’t been in Boruta for a long time now (though 6 weeks is an exaggeration, the number doesn’t really matter at this point), but it’s not like it’s difficult to go and look and see that it died in barely an hour. Really, it doesn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that nothing eventful happened. Talk with enough people and you can get a decent sense of what happened, and when you’re wrong you can always depend on Cunningham’s Law to find someone to correct you.

I might add that I find it relieving not participating in Boruta right now.

We were told by someone that my guild is trash and that we’re allowed to be there due to some twisted sense of pity and graciousness while they attacked us because we accidentally hit an alt of theirs. I had to hold my guild back. Despite the fury and indignation, we weren’t strong enough to truly fight back without being obliterated. So we grit our teeth and said nothing. We took the hits and ran away and hid. That’s how we got third for a number of weeks.

If anyone wanted to know why FullMoonCafe tried to make an alliance and change the status quo, it was because of things like that. Since failing to change anything, I feel like I’ve seen a lot of friends leave Tree of Savior since Boruta was introduced. There’s sort of nothing to do if you’re endgame and can’t participate in GvG. We definitely can blame bad game design decisions for a lot of things, but it isn’t an excuse to be so mean.

isnt tornado your ally? you even send Forbiden Members to Torando like nx666

youre not allowed to use my gifs lol, they are our allies in boruta

They weren’t sent they were kicked/quit (I’m not sure which)

and they’re “allies” in the sense that if their existence doesn’t hurt the goal of getting rid of Boruta ASAP then there is no reason to kill them.

That’s all there is to it, GTW is a separate thing and they’re being annoying. We could punish them for it by not letting them in Boruta, but they have every right to play GTW as it was intended. Soooo meh.

Still I wouldn’t call them allies, they’re like Bee’s I guess, worth having in your yard, but still pests, and if they come in your house, demolish them.

Disclaimer: I’m a toxic motherfucker and I speak for me and nobody else, my post here does not necessarily align with the opinions of my guild. I’ve fixed one part of it to appear a little nicer but I talk the way I do, I tried fixing it, and it ended up all being for nothing, and so back to this.

but we need more shawn michaels in our lifes xd

2 Likes

This week at GTW in Klaipeda: Players argue about colluding with the game staff and deliberately crash the GTW maps. And Tornado won. Somehow people didn’t really expect that.

torando is a spanish talking guild I guess they post brbrbrbr simulating a hurricane

Wait. Are they actually just tornado sounds? hajoonsurprised

We do not talk spanish in Brazil, pls guys…

1 Like

GTW crashed too on SEA servers. once on genar and once in baron

Only 15 times in Genar at Klai, with nearly no figthing happening.
And similar or maybe more times on other maps.

Ridiculous? maybe…

We’re not going through the same servers. The infrastructure for SEA servers != NA servers. The North American Nexon office does have some autonomy and handles its own server acquisition.

We also have shockingly little testimony/evidence for SEA server crashes during their GTW aside from a single forum post. Since hearsay is now all the evidence we need- lets go back to that screenshot of shout chat from post-GTW on Klaipedia. Genar crashed once so gtfo with your 15x.

Nice pointless shout sh*tposting/banter evidence.

We counted 15 in genar while we was inside and holding the map.

Farms_Alot folks:

no need for drama
literally tries to spark drama

Should rename the thread to “Klaipeia: The NA Toxicity Salt Containment Thread”. Been since January since Boruta came out, and its still going, off-topic towards GTW even.

Tax

:distinguished:

PD: BRBRBRBRBRBRBRBR is a war cry

Portuguese is actually just a dialect of one of the few Spanish languages, so people in Brazil are speaking Spanish.

Actually, it’s a failed attempt of a device to gain access to the BUS.
BR = BUS request
Since it’s continuously BR without BG (BUS grant), the request either failed or there are multiple devices trying to access the BUS xD

1 Like

We did not. There was 20-30 or something only.

Maps did not always crash at the same time, they are not direct connected. And with the same amount of people there was no / almost no issues in the first weeks.

The intended maximum number in GTW is 100, as that is the map limit. This should work.

Its IMCs fault, for having terrible servers.

Where did IMCs Developers say that?

1 Like

Bus Request be like:

BRBRBRBR
1 Like

congratulations to tornado, they deserve a win because I know they work hard and are determined. that being said, the crashes ruined any chances of us to make a re-take attempt, it left us with 1.5 minutes to regroup and strike and cap point. we also werent originally planning on baron, it was last minute because we really could not do ANYTHING in aqueduct, it was 40 minutes straight of back to back crashing. we would log on, and take 5 steps, then crash, for 40 minutes.

baron was clear but last minute decision and we were not prepared for it, but as soon as impetus showed up on the map it crashed continuously. for whatever reason.

o7 God Bless †