Tree of Savior Forum

Boring of waiting

It is a normal day? IMC you have plans for fix this? It is much lost time… in 52 min!! this could Started.

PD: Sorry me english.

Not too much people do that thing these days… everyone is rushing 130 to get petaminon recipe :sunny:

Thanks for wait our reply.
Please inform us above issue more detail.
Server name, team name,description,game control mode etc.
We will check and update soon.
Really sorry for your inconvenience.

2 Likes

The problem in question is not a bug. More like… lack of players queuing for the dungeon?
There isn’t something you can “fix” (the “” as putting fix like on fixing a bug).

Well, making some changes on the way dungeon and the like work may “fix” it.

5 Likes

Nice ctrl + c ctrl + v. You should start reading what people say

14 Likes

Woo boy. I normally am pretty open minded about people regardless of their English levels but when it comes to a business who has jumped into an international market I can only facepalm and die a little inside watching this.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Op says

Then staff replies

HAHAHA nice google translate

are you ■■■■■■■ serious? that’s copy/paste bullshit.

It’s not a bug it’s the lack of players…

It’s depressing to see the staff so out of touch with their own game.

I suggest you play your own game… or hire someone to play it for you, I can’t believe you think its a bug

This is the reason for what you think is a “bug”

The ony people queue for a instance dungeon are those who are saving EXP cards or those who maybe do it for the silver because party members are random with these dungeons which might take hours to finish if party members have bad synergy(for example, no DPS or no Healer)

Sorry for the bad english XD

I’m bored of this inep staff.

Oh my glob another IMC staff got rekt… :joy:
RIP English
Copy-paste ftw

The English skills of the staff members are really embarrassing.
According to Wikipedia English is a required subject from the third year of elementary school in South Korea.

I live in Germany and started learning English in 5th grade and it only took us a few years until we were fluent enough to read books in our English courses and discuss them. My English is far from perfect, but it’s good enough to communicate, watch movies and read books and scientific papers (I’d have totally failed university without the ability to read fast in English, all important research is published in English). And the German school system is far from being superior, we’re just somewhere in the middle compared to other countries.

I’m just totally baffled … it’s so unprofessional. They want to sell a product on the international market and their moderators can hardly write a single sentence in English.

1 Like

The sad thing is, they don’t even publish the game themselves in Korea. All the community management there is probably handled by Nexon. :confused:

the issue is the server is dead

3 Likes

BUT GUYS IT’S NOT YET DEAD, YOU HAVEN’T REACHED 2 HOUR QUE YET, PLzzzz don’t complain.

1 Like

And in a parallel world OP is complaining that the game forced him/her to get into a dungeon in a 4-man party with 3 more supports.