Tree of Savior Forum

Boost Pack For Newbee Player

Team Name Deeza, Server:Klaipeda

Hello Savior ,
at this time I will share how to get boost pack For Newbee Player
to support fast leveling in TOS games.

1. when you just started meeting the announcement board in the city of klapeda in front of NPC Wing of Raivora Lena (not bulletin board but notice board events)
  2. then select the rookie / returning savior event
  3. If the team logde level is still 1, you will get various boost packs that will make it easier for you to start leveling on TOS games (don’t rush to level when playing TOS games, if the lodge team level has passed from level 1 then the boost pack from the event notice the board on the rookie / returning savior event menu cannot be accepted by the new player)

I hope this article can help, hopefully it will be fun in the game Tree of Savior

Team Name Deeza, Server:Telsiai (SEA) correct

Hello Savior ,
at this time I will share how to get boost pack For Newbee Player
to support fast leveling in TOS games.

1. when you just started meeting the announcement board in the city of klapeda in front of NPC Wing of Raivora Lena (not bulletin board but notice board events)
  2. then select the rookie / returning savior event
  3. If the team logde level is still 1, you will get various boost packs that will make it easier for you to start leveling on TOS games (don’t rush to level when playing TOS games, if the lodge team level has passed from level 1 then the boost pack from the event notice the board on the rookie / returning savior event menu cannot be accepted by the new player)

I hope this article can help, hopefully it will be fun in the game Tree of Savior