Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor's zombies

How reliable are zombies in PvE? If I have full SPR and lv15 zombify, would that be a reliable source of damage? Does zombie’s damage depend on weapon’s atk or matk, if at all? So far I’ve only tried lv3 zombify with full INT characters. What would you guys suggest on stats for cleric2-bokor3-druid-PD3 and cleric2-bokor3-druid3-diev?

I’m talking about challenge mode and dungeons here. Zombies seem like a bad idea against boss because nothing to generate the zombies.

Zombies depend on SPR and Weapon’s Magic attack for damage, they also get the blue gem’s magic attack added.

With Cleric 2 you basically have level 16 Zombify, don’t know the formulas for it, but at least Oguveve will increase their damage by 50% at level 5, add 25 STR and 3 AoE Ratio to them.
Further increases add 10% damage and 5 STR per level.

Hexing also increases their damage against the hexed enemy, be aware that if a zombie kills a hexed enemy, the enemy will spawn a new zombie, a much weaker zombie to replace one of your own (horrible mechanic that makes me not use Pandemic+Hexing since I’m an SPR bokor.)

with about 450 SPR, a regular Pevordimas Club, my zombies hit for around 8-12k in the level 300 dungeon, (not much I know) but they rarely die due to Chortasmata, during challenge mode they did great against some bosses, mostly the ones that don’t have a constant AoE damage tick or something, but so far I just want to reset it. (Also due to the fact that I have too many SPR based characters as it is and not a single INT-based one.)

8-12k damage is pretty good actually, consider my full INT lv3 zombies do 2k damage… plus if you have 8 zombies, that’s almost 100k damage no?

But druid is a good idea to go with bokor because of the chrotasmata like you said. Before I was only thinking seed bomb.

I kinda like SPR build because that way I don’t need to deal with mana problem. Magic skills damage come mostly from weapon anyway, don’t really think INT is worth it.

Another thing to add, is that zombies also scale to the enemies you zombified.
So weaker enemies = weaker zombies.

Example: 600 Spr unbuffed wheelchair zombie with a +12 T6 HoG:
Using West Siau mobs on Izo. Plateau beetles: 3100-3500 dmg ea
Using Izo’s mobs on Izo. beetles: 8000-12000 dmg ea
Same Izo mobs, buffed with only Ogou Lv6: 17000-20000 dmg ea

Zombifying the enemies in the same map you’re farming/whatever is fine, though.
Capsule zombies will scale to your stats instead of a monster’s.

I use the meta Exor build (Bokor3-Druid2-Exo2) but with full Spr instead of Int, to make it into a more interesting zombie build.
Their damage is reliable, but is still isn’t nearly as good as most late-game r8 skills you’ll have. I like to keep them around as a sort of dot skill that’s always up, though.

They’re pretty helpful in CM for keeping agro and pulling more monsters (and if you have Chortasmata, they also can’t really die). If they spread out too far away from you, just use force attack on something close by and they’ll return and carry all their enemies to you.

Against a powerful boss, they’re pretty bad. If you can’t keep them alive you can use zombie caps, but the cooldown on the capsules is extremely annoying… especially if you already have any sort of rotation going.
At the same time, if you can keep them alive they’re pretty decent for bosses. Not broken, but not awful. They would behave just like any dot, but with an hp bar.

I definitely wouldn’t recommend Spr Bokor, unless you just happen to like the idea of playing one. It’s more of a preferential thing.

Wait so… What you’re telling me is that if I don’t use the capsule zombies, zombies damage will not depend on my SPR?

And I kinda figure zombies are not as good against bosses. But if I go PD3, I have hex, effigy, black death steam, incinerate for bosses. Not to mention druid for rank6. Would you still not recommend SPR bokor in that case?

What is capsule zombies by the way?

Thanks.

Zombies created from monsters still use your Spr. What I mean is zombification affects their base stats, before yours are applied.
You can buy Zombie Capsules from both Bokor Masters. They just spawn a zombie, incase you can’t find anything to zombify.

I’m not too familar with Spr Bokor + PD personally, so you should take this with a grain of salt. I think it could work, and may help out with Death Stream’s lengthy cd. It is going up against Int + Damballa though, which is really good. PD has a lot of free time to spam Damballa.
It’s if you want to play it, is what I mean. Because there’s other options for PD that work just as well, especially stuff like Cler2-Diev-Sadhu3-PD3 or Int Bokor.

I happened across some bug the other day that didn’t make zombies spawn that I though they removed this interaction. Tested it again today and its back to normal. Not sure how to reproduce this.

They should just add an attribute to remove a zombie spawning from hexing.
Heck, it might just be a bug, seeing how Damballa also spawned new zombies without the zombification attribute.

Hi guys
Anyone has a list of buffs that zombies/summons can receive
Because chortasmata is a huge heal to them, seed bomb increase dealing dmg, sterea worth on them? Any druid’ s transformation is usefull foto a zombie oriented build? (Spr)
Because priest 2 is still nice for masa heal revive and good buffs because a full spr build idk if zombies can be blessed
My theorycraft for rank10 is c2-B3-xx-PD3
Those filler can be druid2 or priest2, i will thank any advice sry for my poor english

Zombies can’t be blessed, but I know some like to take khabalist to c3 for gevura for an increase in zombie damage for spirit builds, while int builds like the auto attack, both stat variants with khabalist will be able to support.

Another interesting interaction would be should one opt to take diev 3, apart from powerful but stationary owls as an alternate source of damage , using Bwa kayiman and directing your zombies to circle Ausrine will grant them invincibility.

I also would like to add though am not entirely certain that miko’s kagura and taoist’s storm calling if I remember correctly improve their damage… but once more do not quote me on this.

@jojosudito powerful owls? do they scale like summons now? :o

Yes owls scale with the spirit stat more so than int. They are very strong, however it is worth considering that they have their shortcomings in the form of being basically immobile installments much like one directional turrets that spew forth fire in a cone in front. The damage however does not disappoint. Diev is a party dungeon class, coordination and knowledge from your party are necessary but it is among the best for this purpose. Inform your friends to circle around Ausrine and lure mobs to owls.

Good to know. From my experiences owl statues suck really bad… probably because I’m extremely undergeared. Owl damage depends on weapon matk too?

Edit: I think diev is a great class for CM, so owl is definitely no problem right there

Hey I know its been a few months, but just want to clarify some things.

A zombie has many factors to how strong they can be.

• Level: The monster used to make a zombie is what determines the zombies level. This can also be substituted with a zombie capsule which uses the players level instead. If the monster is higher than your characters level, it is best to use the monster to make zombies. If the character is higher than the monsters level, it is best to use a capsule. This is not meant for all cases. Zombies works somewhat similar to any normal monster/player.
    Higher level zombies = Tankier (defense) zombies.
    Higher level zombies = Stronger (damage) zombies.

• Health (HP/Con): The zombies health is dependent on the players own max HP value and Zombify level. The more HP the player has, the more HP the zombie has, as well as heals (Chortasmata, Heal Tiles, Mass Heal). The different type of zombies have different HP conversion values.

• Damage: The zombies damage comes from the SPR, Zombify (level), level of the zombie vs enemy, Weapon (Magic Att), Gem (Magic Att), Ogouveve, Hexing (If the enemy is Hexed), Resistance/Bonus (Of the enemy), Defense (Of the enemy).

Extra:

1. Weapon value (anvil apply, trans apply, maintenance apply, blue gem apply)(Red gem does not apply, magic attack from INT does not apply, red card effects do not apply).
  2. SPR (1 SPR = +0.33% damage)
  3. INT (1 INT = +1 flat damage)
  4. Summoning skill level
  5. Buffs which apply to summon: chronomancer quicken critical rate increase, priest revive, aspersion, magic defense, zalciai, enchanter enchant earth. Summon will crit more with chrono buff, and summon can BLOCK with enchanter buff.

When summoned, summon will snapshot your SPR status and max HP value.
Weapon value is updated when you change weapons.
Recommendation: stack high SPR such as masinios rod, use Summoning, swap to stronger weapon (staff with 5x blue gem, enjoy strong summon.

To add as well, the Rangovas accessory set is the best in slot accessories for any summoner. It will “allow” you to bring summons in higher level content with greater ease. By “allow”, I mean that summons will last longer in high damage situations. Of course this also depends on your own max hp, defenses, and ability to heal your summons as well.
https://tos.guru/itos/database/equipment/584117

Some advice. Use the Enchanter shop to buff your armor. Use the option to convert 20 SPR into 1 Con. This will help immensely for summoner builds and any other SPR based builds.

Legendary Froster Lord is also best in slot for summoners as well.
https://tos.guru/itos/database/cards/644910

These are the factors that I and others have found from extensive testing that affects zombies/summons and how a summoner Bokor works. Some buffs that apply to summons may have been excluded due to available resources.

In terms of general gameplay, you want to have zombies out and use hexing for damage bonus and spawning of new zombies. When things begin to get tougher and your zombies damage seems lacking (when fighting a boss or tough enemy) is when you want to use Ogouveve. Of course you can also do it in the opposite order and use Ogouveve, and when enemies that are tougher, use Hexing.

This is not true. The only reason the zombie seems weaker is because the zombie that spawns does not come with the Ogouveve buff. It spawns a similar/normal zombie that Zombify would have spawn. This has been the case for a good amount of time.

I put it up top in my post for you.

Lycanthropy is the best for summons as Lycanthropy gives a 50% boost in defesne and 100% boost in HP. You can summon zombies with capsules while in this form. When not using Lycanthropy, it is best to use a large insect transformation.

1 Like