Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor3/Druid3 full SPR build help

Hey, so after the cleric patch my silly zombie Bokor3/Druid3 full SPR build started to feel much better (can’t tell if dmg is good or not as It’s my best char right now :S) and I would like to try and improve it, but because of lack of knowledge I’m not sure what to do with few things, so that’s why I’m here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Current skills (1 point each in new druid skills).

Skills:

• Hexing, is there any reason to level it beyond 1 point? Heard something about AoE getting bigger.

R9 class dilemma:

• Paladin for 2h weapon mastery for zombies damage. Dunno what do when R10 come out.
  • PD1 for Pandemic for Hexing (but Increased Range attribute is on 2nd circle and without it range is poor… unless they changed something). PD2 on R10 with proper Pandemic range.
    It’s hard choice as I can only afford one good weapon, Hexing with zombie works great but dunno what will give me more real damage. In worst case I can go Pal1/PD1 on R10. :stuck_out_tongue:
    Also heard a lot how Masinios Mace is op, but for zombie build I guess it’s not the best option?

Cards:

• Green - Linkroller?
  • Red - Iltiswort, but I guess it’s not doing anything for zombies?
  • Purple - no idea.

Armor:
Plate with stats priority spr>int>con>str/dex, don’t know if there is a reason to try get more str/dex for Lycanthropy and AA attack (or go for leather armor for accuracy and crit).
Skill gems for Zombify and Ogouveve to make zombies stronger.

Any advice welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m not too familiar with bokor-druid yet, but your build is exactly like the one I have in plan. Since you are full SPR, I’d go with PD for rank9 because of healing factor. Pandemic also helps with hexing, and blood letting is just awesome. If you go full INT I’d do kabbal or paladin simply for 2H mace.

Keep in mind the website you provided is out of date. Druid got 2 new skills, seed bomb and thorn. I heard seed bomb is great with zombies, and at least 1 point in thorn can help with crowd control.

You could add Paladin C2 for more minions via Turn Undead:Conversion attribute [which also scale with SPR]

Btw, your build is pretty weak, so don’t expect anything good. It doesn’t really matter,though, as you’d more likely only notice the difference if you’d try endgame content or high levels of challenge mode (i.e. 6 & 7).

Don’t let a weak build discourage you to play the game the way you like, that’s better than being caught in meta, repeating everything in a daily routine…

@streamside I’m aware that this is not top tier meta build, but as long as I have fun… So far I’m 35x at ~500 spr, +11 primus 2h (clean) and the best I did was valandis 91 ch2 with some annoying flying mobs and 1 min left. Anyway, because it’s not the best build in the world it doesn’t mean I can’t make it better, and also I don’t want lose silver in some stupid way… like today I got 3 x Iltiswort 10 and can’t tell the difference in damage (does it even work with magic attacks?) :confused: That’s why I asked things I asked…

@gexmnlin13 I’m aware that page is old, that’s why I said that 2 points in new druid skills.

As far as I remember, the “convert mobs to plant monsters” doesn’t apply to Chortasmata anymore, but you can always ask in the Cleric General thread or the Druid thread about these things.

It still works for me, or at least from my uses it has.

@sa_chan yea, it seems working but plant mobs have higher magic def so that’s why I may not see much difference.

BTW: I have no idea how physical clerics work, but if I would got all gear with str/dex and eventually 4 pieces of leather armor (for accuracy/critical if that’s make sense) but without red gems in a weapon, would I be able to do decent AA damage just with Pal2? Or I need some other class for that?

Chortasmata do turn any enemy in Plant-type.
Dievdirbys attribute only work with Physical Attacks.