Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor zombify attribute cost TYPO

The costs of wheelchair and large zombie attributes are listed as 67,800 silver for first level giving 1% chance. Compared to other class attributes with similar learn times and more effective battle stats appears to be typo. Try 6,780 silver?

1 Like

Nope its 67800 alright, and ive purchased it over 10 times. The funny part is that after buying the wheel chair zombie attribute, the large zombie nolonger spawned, and its spawn rate is 10%.

I know it makes you pay 67800. Wouldn’t 6780 make a lot more sense though? So the typo isn’t what’s displayed but in the code of the cost?
Also are you only allowed one attribute on at a time? Did purchasing wheel chairs turn off large zombie?

Yeah 6780 would be much muuuuch more generous.

Would have saved me a couple hundred thousand silvers…

How are the new zombies? Do you notice a difference in DPS and is it really a 1% chance at lvl 1? If yes, did you even summon one at lvl 1?

The zombies dps for the scale zombies is rather decent at circle 2. They have an ape attack.

The wheelchair zombie attack sucks but they sprint. And are very fast. The wheel chair zombie is still at 2% and i can still manage to summon them occassionally.