Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor/PD (PVE/Party)

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/239pomqy6a/
and Cleric C2 > Bokor C2> Druid C1 > Priest/Diev C1 > PD C2 is good? Im new cleric and i need advise on stats allocation for these builds

Thanks <3

Hey there, imo, making an INT bokor-PD2 and not going bokor 3 is such a huge waste, especially after bokor buffs comes to iToS.

The build itself is really nice and very strong both PvE and PvP right now. Bokor 3 has some high damage bursts with low to moderate cool downs while PD has persistent DoTs which can affect a lot of mobs at once.

Here’s my build recommendation, full INT (CON isn’t really needed with heal+healing factor and safety zone, https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#4114441ee.1f2f33415a61.172f314451617a8195.152a31586175

Look forward to great solo and farming potentital as well as very strong party damage an support (if you give up a cleric rank for a priest/diev rank you can also get ress/statues, but you lose healing potential and some heal bomb damage against bosses)

Druid C1 has nice AoE, but I don’t like the set up time, especially on bokor builds due to you already having effigy for a time-consuming filler.

1 Like

I wouldn’t want to pick up cleric again but thank you for warning about the buff on the Bokor. Maybe I go to bokor c3 > diev(the stats still full int?)

sorry for my english btw

Yeah, full INT still. PD2 is quite mana hungry when he uses pandemic due to attribute for increased ranged scaling Sp consumption in 200%, but it’s manageable with lv15 alchemist SP pots no prob. It also helps keeping those chapa cards always on btw.

Another option if you’d like some extra AoE skill and some party utility via melee damage increase is Miko. Hamayia is a very nice AoE skill and kagura’s an incredible party buff when you have melee DPS on it. you’ve also got a quick anti buff/debuff with gohei, which also works as extra filler for effigy’s 4 seconds downtime. Getting Miko is tedious and annoying though, so might as well skip it and stick to diev or priest.

1 Like

Out of curiosity. I’ve never tried it, but Blessing and Heal should have an hidden mechanic that doubles the number of hits on every tile. In this case can’t be better to go P1 instead of C3 to have Heal damage up to 20 tiles?

Technically yes, but you will more likely use spell shop buffs from high spr pardoners, making your own blessing only needed when the bought blessing runs out and you are too lazy to get a new one.

Yeah, but PD eats Blessing like nothing else, which is why I was thinking that your own ■■■■ blessing can do the job. Since it’s just to double the Heal dmg.
Though I love simplicity, which would lead to C3, in this case P1 seems better imho.

1 Spray = 1 hit count for blessing. Blessing from buff shop will last you a very long run. you can run 2 290 dungeon full run wiith shop blessing and still have blessing till u hit the boss.

those ticks does not eat blessing.

1 Like

Exactly :smiley:

Wow, I didn’t know it!
Thanks for the info!

get bokor3+cleric3 instead

u don’t need any rank6 filler class

heal is superior than any filler

divine might lv10 won’t wear off before u finished your full skill rotate

1 Like