Tree of Savior Forum

Bokor New Attributes Suggestions

I feel like the Bokor class needs a bit of a buff and here are a few attributes and some suggestions.

Effigy needs to have hexing in order to attack but with bloodletting it’s going to completely negate this and seems harder than it should be to inflict what damage it does. I’d like to suggest making Hexing a Lvl 3 debuff. If that’s not possible how about adding one of the following attributes:

Effigy:
Deals damage without hexing to single targets. +3 overdrive, +15s CD

Hexing:
Removes debuff effect and instead acts like a target marker for Effigy that can’t be blocked/removed.

I also feel like Bokor’s Mackangdal attribute is extremely useless right now. Can this get buffed to this instead?

Mackangdal:
Decreases the accumulated damage by .75% per attribute level.

Does this seem fair? I kinda feel like this is an overlooked class and considering the fact you can’t use the zombie portion of the skills in pvp it’s going to be really discarded when gvg comes out, so hopefully these changes could make it better without it being OP.

You are not prepared.

Why would you give effigy a cooldown…

Bokor needs a buff but it’s mostly the zombie aspect that’s the problem.

Because balance. I’m saying remove the need for Hexing with this attribute for pvp purposes. Then it uses a CD because you can’t just have a magical damage skill without any CD at all. Effigy doesn’t have a CD because it relies on Hexing’s CD. If you want to say the CD is too high then that’s different.

What do you mean? Explain?

Your problem is that you actually only mention PVP at the end of your post. And it’s in relevance to zombies while you yourself are looking at the whole class’s performance in PVP.

There is no sense of that reading the post.

There are also people complaining about Effigy being tied to Hexing because eventually later on mobs don’t get Hexed as easy where as other damage skills don’t have this problem. Idk since I’m not there yet but it’s not just isolated to pvp.

I just know for certain about how bloodletting blocks it and I just don’t think it’s that strong to need to entirely block it. With these suggestions PD will have 1 less thing it can block and Bokor gets a little boost.

I’m not sure what you find confusing or not making sense. If you want to suggest zombies get a boost make your own suggestion thread about it?