Tree of Savior Forum

[Bokor] AI User Interface

Sorcerers have the Grimoire!
Necromancers have the Necronomicon!
Bokors have… a skull.

BUT NO LONGER! I bring you the Vodun (Meaning; “Spirit”), a user interface for managing your (Maximum of 21) Zombies! Similar to the Grimoire and Necronomicon, the Vodun interface can be accessed via the UI buttons at the bottom of the screen:

The UI comes with the following features:

• View your current number of Zombies and their current HP!
  • Clicking on a Zombie in the User Interface instantly targets it on the screen!
  • AI options to change your Zombies behavior!

Not all AI options are available from the beginning, and are unlocked as you advance your Bokor class Circles. Now, I know what you’re thinking:

Developer: Cool, this looks like a good idea! But… what’s in it for me?

Bokor users will stop complaining about the crap AI and user-control our minions have. Plus, extra Outfits for the Zombies (And other class summons/pets via their UI’s) can be changed via this user interface, which you can sell in your Cash Shop!

Developer: :eyes: Wow! Count me in!

SUPPORT THE APOCALYPSE. FURTHER THE ZOMBIE AGENDA.

9 Likes

So you really did it lol. Sure, if there will be custom outfits for zombies then I’m in as well :laughing: Bringing army of dead wearing cute pink dresses with ribbons may even count as a psychological attack at PvP.

1 Like

You just forgot one thing…

@staff @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_J

You actually said that the developers are money milkers.
Also, the hud idea is nice, but there could also be a “lite version”
of the hud that is used during combat.

An UI for checking and controlling zombies?
You naive fools, they are uncontrollable! They are mindless killing machines!

Anyway, I do like the design, I will forward it to our Dev team.

3 Likes

how about we can collect zombie’s brain and we can summon it where ever we need zombie?
its just like necro that can gather corpse in limit number…
the ai is just what it is now…i just dont know how we can utilize zombie on pvp :unamused:

Not saying they’re milkers, just giving them more motivation to milk. :c
Employees are more inclined to work overtime when they’re getting something out of it.

That might be a bit unbalanced considering we can summon 3x as many summons as Necro, and Damballa recently having its damage tripled. As for Zombies in PvP, it won’t happen often but if an Archer throws Traps down or Sorcerer/Necro summons theirs, you can throw Zombify over them and take them out and get Zomb’s off of that. Caltrops specifically will give you 5 to 15 Zombies instantly from just triggering one.

Thanks Jojo. If they do make it, I hope they do it right; or it’ll come back to bite you.

I am afraid of school girl shoggoths being requested by the community… :fearful:
10/10

bokor indeed can summons a lot of zombie, but their attack and move speed are very slow compare other summoner, as well as the damage proc from zombie…and considering the cd of zombify take quite long if using damballa, so the constrain on using damballa is fair enuf if the summoning system of zombie intend to change :smiley:

I really like the idea °°

(Just a little bit scared of the school girl zombies/skeletons …)

But … This thing can be good to be used for Pet … For Necro … (and nearly for Sorcerer too, even with the Summon spells)

It’s kinda … All AI are not currently good enough ~~